PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:21:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kid Nation

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Sophia is a pottymouth  :-[

!@#$ !@#$ !@#$

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I thought elections were tonight, but I was hoping Sophia would raise her hand to run against Laurel.  We need change in Bonanza City.  >:D   :)))

Tara

Homer

Homer

PPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pp :pp :pp

Homer

The green district is so annoying. Laurel sure showed her true colors after losing the election. :-\

foxtrot

i watched the show tonight for the first time (dam relatives). if these kids are our future i am scared. i wouldnt let my kids on that show.

Tara

Greg said he couldn't keep the letter to Taylor from her parents from her.... I could have, and I would of said "deal with it"  :)))

Tara

I just saw some previews for Wed and boy oh boy. Taylor is at it again, she won't do anything.  They said " Can Taylor be tamed"  :)))

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 25, 2007, 06:55:07 PM
I just saw some previews for Wed and boy oh boy. Taylor is at it again, she won't do anything.  They said " Can Taylor be tamed"  :)))

The Reign Of Taylor - Part Deux  :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Homer on November 21, 2007, 05:31:05 PM
PPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pp :pp :pp
Reminds me how l0c0 begs for it!!

FreecellFanny

Taylor needs a good slap upside the head. If my child behaved like that I'd box her ears.  >:D

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 27, 2007, 01:59:46 PM
Taylor needs a good slap upside the head. If my child behaved like that I'd box her ears.  >:D

She's gonna show her butt again tomorrow night.  :)))  She does need slapped...I bet her mamas a real winner.

les

:/\ The preview for tonight show says that one pioneer is banned from having fun; the town council selects a law enforcer. well we all know Taylor  :))) so it has to be her   :)) :)) :)) be glad to see that
wonder who will be appointed sheriff  ;:"

Homer

jeffy

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2007, 10:32:59 AM
I wanna see this happen to Taylor

which kid is yours homer the one you and tara brought into this world ? ? ?

:o0

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on November 28, 2007, 10:43:36 AM

Huh? Homer isn't mature enough to have kids, hell he is still a kid himself  :))

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 12:35:36 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 28, 2007, 10:43:36 AM

Huh? Homer isn't mature enough to have kids, hell he's still a kid  :))

Tara likes to kiss my

Tara

Quote from: les on November 28, 2007, 09:56:57 AM
:/\ The preview for tonight show says that one pioneer is banned from having fun; the town council selects a law enforcer. well we all know Taylor  :))) so it has to be her   :)) :)) :)) be glad to see that
wonder who will be appointed sheriff  ;:"

It has to be Taylor and her spoiled  :o0  (This is so sad, we are hating on a 10 year old)  :)))   They should of kept her mail away from her last week  and she would of went home..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview