PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:20:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kid Nation

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2007, 12:37:02 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 12:35:36 PM
Quote from: jeffy on November 28, 2007, 10:43:36 AM

which kid is yours homer the one you and tara brought into this world ? ? ?

:o0

Huh? Homer isn't mature enough to have kids, hell he's still a kid  :))

Tara likes to kiss my

Ummm, you wish.  :{:

FreecellFanny

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 27, 2007, 02:21:52 PMShe's gonna show her butt again tomorrow night.  :)))  She does need slapped...I bet her mamas a real winner.

And daddy is probably some whipped, gutless wonder.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 28, 2007, 01:44:43 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 27, 2007, 02:21:52 PMShe's gonna show her butt again tomorrow night.  :)))  She does need slapped...I bet her mamas a real winner.

And daddy is probably some whipped, gutless wonder.  :)))

No doubt about that...lol

Tara

Yee Haw!! It's about time to go to Bonanza City.  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2007, 04:56:40 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 04:53:21 PM

You get around alot...You went from handcuffs to lasso's all in one day.  :))

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 04:58:10 PM

Wanna see my hose?

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2007, 05:02:08 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 04:58:10 PM

Wanna see my hose?

I've seen it...lmao

That damn Taylor needs   :{:

FreecellFanny

Instead of allowing them to murder chickens they should have had a store where they could buy chicken in a package.

I can't believe the animal rights activists aren't wired about this. Remember when they had the kids chasing all those sheep?  >:D

Tara

Before the show started, there was controversy about everything.  The two people I saw in an interview before it started were Laurel and DJ.  They both were with their parents and said they loved it and had the time of their life.  There were a few little accidents like 2 kids drank some bleach and something else I can't remember, but the filming crew people are with them 24/7.

I bet they feed them when the cameras aren't rolling. They let them take baths or showers, because if they didn't their hair would be all greasy by now, and you can tell it's not. It doesn't look they comb it or brush it though. (Except for Taylor) Gawd forbid she go out with messed up hair.

They probably really did kill a chicken, but I doubt they knew how to clean it and all that. I'm sure they help them alot and we just don't see it.

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 08:33:35 AM
Before the show started, there was controversy about everything.  The two people I saw in an interview before it started were Laurel and DJ.  They both were with their parents and said they loved it and had the time of their life.  There were a few little accidents like 2 kids drank some bleach and something else I can't remember, but the filming crew people are with them 24/7.

I bet they feed them when the cameras aren't rolling. They let them take baths or showers, because if they didn't their hair would be all greasy by now, and you can tell it's not. It doesn't look they comb it or brush it though. (Except for Taylor) Gawd forbid she go out with messed up hair.

They probably really did kill a chicken, but I doubt they knew how to clean it and all that. I'm sure they help them alot and we just don't see it.

They showed Greg whacking the chickens in like week one or two. He seemed to know what he was doing. He claimed to have worked in a butcher shop or something.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 01, 2007, 08:40:37 AM
They showed Greg whack in like week one or two. He seemed to know what he was doing.

:oo   Bad Homer   :)) :))) :))

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 08:45:19 AM
They showed Greg whack in like week one or two. He seemed to know what he was doing.

See this smiley ~~~~> that's exactly what your getting tonight. :P

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 01, 2007, 08:47:00 AM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 08:45:19 AM

See this smiley ~~~~> that's exactly what your getting tonight. :P

LMAO

See this smiley (minus that person)   dreidel2.gif    There is always an alternative. :)))

Tara

:^*   Will Taylor be on good behavior tonight or not is the question of the day..lol

Tara

It's Finale night....I wonder how they are going to make this a finale..lol  Everyone gets clean clothes and a bath.  :)))

Edited to add... I read tonights show was going to consist of 3 challenges and a surprise that will bring tears to everyones eyes.

If the surprise is that they bring their families out...I'm going to be  :'((   like a baby. I already know.  :$%

Tara

Am I the only person who watched the finale?  :///  Am I the only person shocked over the $50,000 stars and who got them?  :///  Am I the only person who didn't see Taylors family?  :///  Am I the only person who cried?  :///

Will there be a Kid Nation 2? If so, how do I get my kids on it?  :)))

Homer

I agreed with Sophia. The other two I was meh...especially Migle.

I didn't think Zack deserved the small gold star. That was a sympathy move after he cried the week before.

I thought DK was faking his "tendon" problem.

What ever happened to the fried potatoes girl? :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 13, 2007, 01:51:47 PM
I agreed with Sophia. The other two I was meh...especially Migle.

I didn't think Zack deserved the small gold star. That was a sympathy move after he cried the week before.

I thought DK was faking his "tendon" problem.

What ever happened to the fried potatoes girl? :)))

Sophia did deserve it, but so did Zach  >:D  Zach has always been nice to everyone and he's the one who started cleaning up the town after they all spilled candy everywhere.  :)))  Zach was also nice to Taylor when she was being so mean all the time. I don't know what happened to potatoe girl, but every week I would see someone else on there I didn't even know..lol  They picked their favorites to give air time to, that's for sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview