Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kid Nation

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 13, 2007, 02:30:23 PM
Quote from: Homer Claus on December 13, 2007, 01:51:47 PM
I agreed with Sophia. The other two I was meh...especially Migle.

I didn't think Zack deserved the small gold star. That was a sympathy move after he cried the week before.

I thought DK was faking his "tendon" problem.

What ever happened to the fried potatoes girl? :)))

Sophia did deserve it, but so did Zach  >:D  Zach has always been nice to everyone and he's the one who started cleaning up the town after they all spilled candy everywhere.  :)))  Zach was also nice to Taylor when she was being so mean all the time. I don't know what happened to potatoe girl, but every week I would see someone else on there I didn't even know..lol  They picked their favorites to give air time to, that's for sure.

Zach shouldn't have won just because he was nice to Taylor. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 13, 2007, 02:39:53 PM

I didn't think Zack deserved the small gold star. That was a sympathy move after he cried the week before.

Sophia did deserve it, but so did Zach  >:D  Zach has always been nice to everyone and he's the one who started cleaning up the town after they all spilled candy everywhere.  :)))  Zach was also nice to Taylor when she was being so mean all the time. I don't know what happened to potatoe girl, but every week I would see someone else on there I didn't even know..lol  They picked their favorites to give air time to, that's for sure.

He wasn't just nice to Taylor goofball...he was nice to everyone. He was very helpful and a role model for the kids under 10..lol

Homer

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 13, 2007, 02:50:29 PM
Quote from: Homer Claus on December 13, 2007, 02:39:53 PM

He wasn't just nice to Taylor goofball...he was nice to everyone. He was very helpful and a role model for the kids under 10..lol

Well, I didn't like him so

I couldn't believe they mentioned Anjay for one of the 50k stars :o

Tara

They should of taken the 150,000 and divided it up between all of the kids. They all did something. Maybe it should of been a vote thing. It's kind of unfair the council decided on all three. They weren't even eligible.

Homer

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 13, 2007, 02:57:02 PM
They should of taken the 150,000 and divided it up between all of the kids. They all did something. Maybe it should of been a vote thing. It's kind of unfair the council decided on all three. They weren't even eligible.

I would be surprised if every kid didn't get some sort of prize like a 5k savings bond or something. I don't remember them saying it but maybe you got something for being elected to council. I'm sure everyone got something. They just couldn't let on during the show becuse they would really have had a riot.

CindyLouWho

I was expecting to see Taylor's family too cause I was sure curious but I figured I'd just missed em on there..lol.  Of all the families, thats the 1 I wanted to see  :)))  I was little disappointed in the last show actually, guess I was just expecting more  :-\

Tara

Homer, I read somewhere that the kids all recieved 5,000 for doing the show. Not bad for 40 days right?   :))) $125.00 bucks a day.

Cindy Lou, I guess we think the same because I wanted to see Taylors Mom. Her dad was probably not allowed to go..lmao  Maybe Taylors Mom didn't want to walk on that dirt or let the wind blow dust in her hair. I bet she is so Paris Hilton.  :)))

CindyLouWho

:)) :))  Tara I so agree with ya on her mom

marymary770

I heard there was a lot of controversy with this show. Because they are kids. Not sure if it will come back on or not. Depends on the ratings I guess and the legality of the show. I really liked the show though. My fiance thought that it was giving these kids a false sense empowerment at such a young age. But I don't think I totaly agree with him. My favorite was Alex, the little oriental kid. He was just so smart and cute, with that one big front tooth! LOL. I just wanted to squish him up. <..>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview