This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How To Take A Screenshot

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Have you ever wanted to send a screen shot to Badgehelp but you couldn't because you didn't know how to?

Fear not fellow auto user!!! Straight from the same mad laboratory that brought you that great free program know as VP Minimizer comes SSUtility. This is another freebie from your friends at PogoCheats

Mayhem has been nice enough to make a utility that will take a screen shot for you and save it to your desktop so that all you need to do is email it to badgehelp@aol.com

Get your copy at http://www.pogocheats.net/stuff/SSUtil.exe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

If Pogo were 1/2 as concerned about it's membership as BH is, there would be no need for a Pogo Down Tuesday thread.   :/\ O0

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

spidertail

The screenshot shortcut is the best thing ! I use it for other sites too!! Comes in handy........thanks so much!!! canadian1.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on January 15, 2008, 02:05:55 PM
Have you ever wanted to send a screen shot to Badgehelp but you couldn't because you didn't know how to?

Fear not fellow auto user!!! Straight from the same mad laboratory that brought you that great free program know as VP Minimizer comes SSUtility. This is another freebie from your friends at PogoCheats

Mayhem has been nice enough to make a utility that will take a screen shot for you and save it to your desktop so that all you need to do is email it to badgehelp@aol.com

Get your copy at http://www.pogocheats.net/stuff/SSUtil.exe
Homer,
This is soooo cool. I tried it and didn't think it had worked but guess what I got a screenshot of this page, with your picture. Oh better watch out for Sassy now.  camera.gif

Homer

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 26, 2008, 07:48:05 PM
Homer,
This is soooo cool. I tried it and didn't think it had worked but guess what I got a screenshot of this page, with your picture. Oh better watch out for Sassy now.  camera.gif

Take a picture of this  :o0  :)) :)) :))

~Sassy~

camera.gif Ok...got it. Butt (excuse the pun) it looks kinda weird, you thought 'bout having a doc take a look at that?  doctor.gif Maybe he could check your blarney at the same time. Might need a shot of that too  camera.gif or a shot.  nurse.gif Poor "Swami"  Homer :$%
Love this forum.  :-*

jarjar

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2008, 08:00:02 PM
Take a picture of this  :o0  :)) :)) :))
:^* No watch out for jarjar now..lol. You guys are great. I am learning so much here. That is one niffty program Homer. Much needed for people like me :!!

Still have to learn to put a pic up now..I am try Sassy tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

OK i downloaded the Link for taking a Snaposhot, its on desktop. OK my question is, now how do i take a screen shot of something if its on desktop & its covered up the words to click on ?  :OO

MsMissy

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on March 26, 2008, 07:48:05 PM
Homer,
Sassy i took a screenshot of your kitties ,but where did the screenshot go? is my question. excuse me, im blonde LOL

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on October 12, 2008, 08:57:57 AM
OK i downloaded the Link for taking a Snaposhot, its on desktop. OK my question is, now how do i take a screen shot of something if its on desktop & its covered up the words to click on ?  :OO

I have no idea what you are trying to do

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on October 12, 2008, 08:57:57 AM

I think I know....

Missy, put a desktop command on your taskbar, then you can always use that to access the screenshot utility on your desktop without having to minimize the windows.  To do this, follow the instructions:

Right-click an empty area of your taskbar, choose "Toolbars", and check "Desktop". Your desktop icons will then be immediately accessible without having to minimize your current windows. If you have a lot of desktop icons, click on the two greater-than arrows (">>") to the right of your desktop icons and a popup menu will appear allowing you to select from any of the available desktop icons not immediately visible on your taskbar.

I hope this addresses the problem.  Good luck!

MsMissy

OK i downloaded taking a Screenshot, but if you want to take it out. How do you do that? I went to my programs list & it is not on there. Just would like to no, if i decide to take it out. Tks Sgid for the info u gave me.   camera.gif

Homer

Stinkerbell

:)) :)) :))  Here's that thread I was looking for the other day.  I wasn't looking for something with it's own folder, I was looking under topics.
Eeeegad.... maybe it's time to for a retirement home.    :-[ :-[

who me?

Tis o.k Stinker we all have our moments  :)))
This is where I got the second half of my reply for you. I thought this was what you were looking for.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on January 12, 2009, 10:00:04 AM
Tis o.k Stinker we all have our moments  :)))
This is where I got the second half of my reply for you. I thought this was what you were looking for.

Thanks for watching out for me   (OO)         :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview