PlayBuddy
June 02, 2024, 09:22:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Special Edition Badge Coming Soon!!

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

YOU'RE INVITED to a special event to celebrate all of the exciting new changes to Poppit!

For the weekend of May 1, Club Pogo members who pop EVERY SINGLE BALLOON in one puzzle will win a Special Edition Badge. This badge will only be available from Friday, April 29 until Monday, May 2.

HeeHee...can we say easy!!

smiles29

yeah REAL easy.  just let the auto run for one game, and poof, ya got it!   :P

homelessdog

Yikes, I might just have to get the auto for this one.... I am so bad at this game.  : (

Thanks for the info.  : )

Adacia

Oh No! Well, there goes those days  :'( Yikes! I soooooo suck at this game.

Hey, I ranted about tougher challenges. Rant end here lmao! Karma O0

Carly

Thanks for the info. Ive never had one balloon left. Will give it a try though.

sagenkenzismom

hey just a thought pogo knows about this site, im sure they know about the wonderful new tp too, if i were any of you i wouldnt go in there and play 1 game w auto and win, pogo has been acting crazy enough lately so.........just a  thought, im mean how many of us can actually clear them all not many, i know ive tried

Stinky

I was thinking the same thing.  :o  I have tried to clear them all myself several times. Came close, but never did it. Maybe it's just me..LOL  Paranoid?? perhaps..but I don't think I am gonna go for this badge.

Motley

I can clear those suckers 8/10 times on easy.  I'm not dumb enough to go running in there and taking it in one game, I'll play maybe five or six and then take my badge.

missy

That sounds good, but I agree I wonder if pogo is up to something.  I wonder if they've fixed it so you will get your bonus tokens for clearning the board.  I think I'm not gonna rush to get this one...prob wait and see how everyone else does. 

Betty Boop

i was thinking the same thing......maybe its pogos way of catching the auto users...so be careful.......lose a bunch of games first.......

Janadra

O0   Same thought came to my mind.  I honestly think it's a ploy.  I'm going for it legitimately only.  I've only cleared the board a few times in many many games played....so I'd look like an idiot getting it right away.

CaliPogoBabe

i agree........  i will lose, then almost pop them all, then lose more, then start auto and monitor it, then when it is about to be done, finish game by myself.......  hee hee    ;)     

why get caught for one badge when we can cheat smart and have all the badges we want from autos.....  woo hoo.... 

love me them autos.....   :P

CaliPogoBabe

yeah - i want em all.....  hubby says i am such a cheater, and i say better that i cheat on pogo then on him - he gets mad!!!  lol lol  just kidding    ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

clayton1966

Quote from: Barbara on April 20, 2005, 10:25:52 PM
Ahhhhhh greed!

Greed is HEALTHY!!! Without it the human race would have died out long ago. Greed is what allows us to change/control our environment to outperform all other species on the planet. There is not a single thing that a human can do that another animal on this planet can do better than we can. IE: Hawk can see for miles. Most animals are pound for pound stronger and faster than we are. Tool use? Look at a monkey at a termite mound with a twig. I'd like to see you try it. Otters use tools also. they use rocks to open clam shells. Dogs sense of smell. Touch? Snakes can detect the footsteps of a mouse. Hearing? We all know a lot of animals with better hearing. Taste? Snakes again TASTE air to locate prey. So GREED is what makes humans better than all others in the animal kingdom. Who else but man hoards more resources for no immediate benefit? Forget the squirrel hoarding nuts. He's not hoarding he lose most of what he hoards because the squirrel forgets where most of the nuts he hoarded are. :)

Just my little rant on humans. I apologize.  O0

CaliPogoBabe

:o  :o  why oscar, what ever do you mean??  hee hee hee   :P

shadowlands2

LMAO!!! You guys are so funny...I love reading through the post on here, hubby once again thinks I am insane to be seamingly laughing at nothing at all!!!
Keep up the good posts guys, ty all for brightening my day :)

shadow
xxxx

behindmymonitor

I wouldn't think it would matter how long it takes to get the zero balloon special edition badge , if it is
a ploy by pogo to catch auto users they will just audit every member who gets it so it wouldn't matter
if you got it first game or not or by not using an auto, any auto used on any past game can be detected/suspected,
they aren't going to just check how you won that badge. I only use the autos on non club pogo accounts
and not on my club membership but may use the auto just for this badge, once i get it i will go back to playing myself
so it will not be suspected.

Jeffer

I doubt that pogo has the resources to audit EVERY account that gets this badge.  It's just too easy to get normally.  They could check accounts that got the badge in one attempt or in less than a minute.

Keep in mind that booting all auto players would result in a pretty substantial reduction in revenue to EA.  Remember, we all PAY to play on Pogo.  EA revenues have slipped a little as of late.  They're not going to eliminate a revenue source that frankly, does not pose a financial risk to them.  I imagine that they will continue to check on prize winners and egregious examples of auto use(hours and days at a time), and pretty much leave the rest of us alone.

Having said that I'm not going to tempt fate.  I'll just get this badge manually.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview