PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 01:39:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell auto comming soon!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

No disrespect taken, Mayhem. I was only affirming your findings match my expectations.

If the solver solves more-or-less instantaneously and what the jvm can keep up with determines maximum speed, that's going to be one awesome auto. I look forward to seeing it in action!

Will the solver solve a partially completed game? I assume it must because it will have to deal with the situation where a player plays half a game and then starts the auto.

Do you know what happens when the solver encounters an insolvable hand? Will it play some of the cards to get the tokens and bonus scratches? Or does it just punt and move on to the next game?

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Mayhem

Hey bob ... as it stands now :

QuoteWill the solver solve a partially completed game? I assume it must because it will have to deal with the situation where a player plays half a game and then starts the auto.

no .. you get a popup window stating that it could not read card at X,X coords. (i'll ask programmer about this)

QuoteDo you know what happens when the solver encounters an insolvable hand?

I must of played close to 100 games .. haven't found one yet it couldn't solve completely.

On that note, i'll have to ask the programmer if he programmed it to "skip if cannot solve" or "play as much as you can" .. cause every single game of mine completed all the way.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bob@pogopal

Oooh, popups are bad. Much better to wait a while trying to recover, timeout and then start a new game.

As I mentioned before, if the solver handles partially completed games and it is only the screen reader that balks, I can clean that up when I add the shareware. Focus on getting the solver right.

Actually, the insolvable games are so rare it doesn't matter all that much what it does when it encounters an insolvable game. The probability of getting an insolvable game is zero to at least five decimal places, which is three decimals more than an engineer needs to just call it zero and have done with it.

Mayhem

QuoteOooh, popups are bad. Much better to wait a while trying to recover, timeout and then start a new game.

yea, my friend was more concerned on getting the solver going properly .. i'm sure that was meant only to be temporary.

I expect he will have the solving engine fully tweaked in a day or 2 then ill send it off to oscar and then guys can have a go at it.

its fully supports ie, netscape, aol, ms java, sun java already .. club pogo support will be added first thing in the morning. (so atleast thats taken care of and out of the way)

BadgeHelpOscar

We'll need a name for this one also....same deal applies....if we pick your name, you get a free registration.

There will be a slight price hike on this auto. We will be selling it for $15
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Element

well pogopal thru 7 pages of posts on this thread heres all the names i've came up with, and a few extra ;) so that way you dont have to search thru pages just to find the names

Freecell Animation               Payday Player
Payday Citation                   Freecell Freelay
Freecell Wishing Well           Card Collector
Deck Dealer                          Virtual Victory
Freecell FreeLander              Day Delight
Payday Freebie                     Letter Layer
Payday Freelay                     Cell Collector
Freecell Fileshare                  Number Nominator
Cellday Celler OR Seller         Number Nailer
Freeday Fun                          Number Nector
Payday Payway                     PayCell Pacer
Freecell Fright                        Freecell Personnel
Payday Click-Away                 Payday Make Way

i could keep going but it looks like you got enough of a selection lol  8)

rookie3

How about we honor our friend and call it  Pogo_steve's token maker.  LOL

Surfdown

My list:-

Freecell Wizard
Freecell Flyer
Freecell Aces High
Freecell ultimate
Freecell Spider
Freecell Banker
Freecell High Roller
Racing Aces
Payday Shuffler

ImRicherThanUAll

FreeCellFreeloader PayDay2Day KardKiller FreeCellPayDay
PayDayFreeloader FreecellPlayer Hope u pick one  8)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hmmm. alot of good ones. I like the freeloader idea.

Bunch of damn freeloaders....all of ya. Running your games with no skill.....OH YEAH!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

lazy santa stole my tokentaker name  >:( lol i still like freecell-4-ever

Surfdown

Here is some more

Payday-easy-play
Freecellfinder
Freecell-card-helper
FreecellSuperking

Hooper2092

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview