This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Doing A Personal Challenge x2

Started by 1euhlb,

Previous topic - Next topic

1euhlb

Did you know that you could do a personal challenge that you have already completed, again! Pogo marks it when completed...x2..now I am not sure if there is a special OH SO special badge if you complete a badge book twice, but just thought it was interesting!!

Oh and I just discovered the Smart Browser..OMG tooooo cool!! O0

Carly

Yea you can do a challenge as many times as you wish.
No you DONT get a special badge for completing them more than once.

charliesowner

I filled my challenge albums and did a couple of them again, but whats the point?
So I bought another club pogo account (costs the same for a year as i used to pay each week for one game, in uk, )
Or the other option is to spend the time working on game level badges. Its a bit pointless having x2, x99 or whatever next to a badge, its still only 1 badge.

I love the pinochle card counter :-)   I used to screw up at the end, not knowing or remembering which aces etc had gone, but now i have the upper hand. I just wish pogo would stop dealing 150 melds to my opponants now, so my rating wont be 1350  lmao.

Motley

The point of doing a badge multiple times helps out when a Super Challenge is offered, i.e...complete all three challenges this week to earn such and such super badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview