PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 08:23:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Couple Of Questions

Started by PurpleRose,

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleRose

I bought Room Rover quite some time ago, and then didn't use it as I was having problems after surgery and was awake and playing about 22 hours a day, so I never needed it.  ;D  Now, I am thinking of using it for Squelches....I'm sick of them, and was wondering about my pop up blocker. Will I have to turn this off some way for Room Rover to work properly?

And after fighting back and forth with pogo for several weeks, they finally gave me my badges back for Perfect Pair, I always take a screen shot of any new ranks for badges as they have lost them for me a couple times..(Peaks was one and you know how long that takes).so I sent my screen shots, along with all the other information they wanted, and gave the badges back, but they appear to have been won the same day! That is just what I need for some nosey pokers to start reading my profile etc and see them! I didn't even use an auto to win any of them, but the way they did me on this is just wrong IMO. There are people everywhere that do not one thing I don't think, except read others account info, so until they are completely off this last page I will have nothing but grief. I contacted Pogo about this and so far have received nothing but the standard automated response. If they think I will "go away" they are wrong, but it is the pits. Has anyone else had this happen?

smiles29

sorry purplerose,  i havent had that problem as of yet - knock on wood.  but i have heard of quite a few other people that have had that problem tho.

Homer

Have you tried it? I'm guessing you would have to turn it off.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PurpleRose

Oh Homer, if you only knew me.....I'm not smart enough to set it up and watch it during the day. :-[.automatically think I have to be sleeping while it is running. I think my braincells have been Pogoized and  no longer work except while on short pauses.  Thanks for the "gentle reminder", will go do that now while it's on my mind, otherwise my "most-of-the-timers" will kick in and I will forget to do it.

Homer

I'm sure you are smart enough. If you have trouble with it let me know and I'll try to help. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview