PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:54:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogopal

Started by KittyKat,

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyKat

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

The last item in pogopal's latest news pretty much says it all:

FORUM IS NOW CLOSED:

Due to legal issues (with children) we are now shutting the forum down until further notice (most likely forever). It was fun while it lasted...

WordzW and I will monitor the pogocheats.net forum, though.

Homer

Sorry to hear that. :( Welcome to our forum. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

AHH MAN, i really liked going between two forums (there was always somthing to respond to) ur guys site was rockin with that forum  :'(

ur not just going to leave it at that are you...
what kind of legal issuses were you having, please tell me

btw, i know these kinda questions must be getting old to you but was wordzw here pogopal over there

thks, sky

bob@pogopal

The forum complicated our lives with respect to COPPA compliance, and we decided we either had to spend money to improve compliance or let the forum go. The traffic in the forum was not sufficiently valuable to us to warrant the cost. We can deliver the same benefits to our customers and to ourselves using other methods.

Without the forum, the only time we solicit personal identifying information involves a credit card which filters out unsupervised children and satisfies the verification requirements of COPPA. With the forum, we would have to jump through all kinds of hoops to verify parental consent for any children participating in the forum.

ImRicherThanUAll

wow this sux i liked that fourum had a blast while it lasted ... it stinks ya godda close it...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview