PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:45:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

reality show

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

ImRicherThanUAll

jtp11678

i want to make a reality show where you take a suicidal person and have the audience decide if they should off themself after the end of the show.... i know thats twisted but there is prolly worse things on tv to rot your brain ;D

Element

mad mad house

i actually like that show more than i thought i would...i like the vampire guys eyes  :P

kizzakad

we get a reality show called miriam... miriam  lookes like a girl, but is actually a man, and 6 guys get voted off the show each week. and they dont know that she is a he....
miriam has been taking hormone pills since he was 13 and turned into a girl at the age of 16.

ronandamee1

Any real world fans out there? I found this yesterday http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2035 Its also a good site for all reality show news!! :o

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

i like reality tv. it is the most mindless entertainment :) my kind of tv

DEBKARLAR

Professional wrestling is mindless
smellbad

bob@pogopal

Token,

I beg to differ. Wrestling embodies the morality play -- a noble genre tracing its roots all the way back to the dawn of western civilization.  ;)

ronandamee1

Quote from: bob@pogopal on May 30, 2004, 03:41:26 PM
Token,

I beg to differ. Wrestling embodies the morality play -- a noble genre tracing its roots all the way back to the dawn of western civilization.  ;)

Are we talking about the WWE? The WWE is pretty far from a reality show. More like a soap opera.
Goldberg rocks

Homer

LuLu

My heart will always belong to (don't laugh!) The Ultimate Warrior!!   :D

Lywarior1

One that I believe is really stupid is that new one on fox Superstar where they tell all these people that can sing that they cant. That could really hurt someone, If someone did something like that to me I'd sue their butts off, while its fun to watch all of them make complet fools of themselves on tv it can be really hurtful to them.  That's why I think this one is stupid, It would be different if they knew up front that they were doing it to find the worst singer in american but I think its wrong to lie to them the way the show does.  But I am looking forward to seeing Big Brother come out next month.  That's one I like.

"LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!"

Lywarior1

Its on the WB not Fox sorry about that :'(

Homer

Quote from: Ladywarior1 on June 04, 2004, 09:14:38 AM
One that I believe is really stupid is that new one on fox Superstar where they tell all these people that can sing that they cant. That could really hurt someone, If someone did something like that to me I'd sue their butts off, while its fun to watch all of them make complet fools of themselves on tv it can be really hurtful to them.  That's why I think this one is stupid, It would be different if they knew up front that they were doing it to find the worst singer in american but I think its wrong to lie to them the way the show does.  But I am looking forward to seeing Big Brother come out next month.  That's one I like.

"LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!"

Awww c'mon....the only part of American Idol I watch is the first couple weeks where Simon tells everyone they suck LOL  :P

Homer

How about OJ's new proposed show called Juiced. It's supposed to be a ripoff of Punk'd.

I don't even think Fox would stoop so low. ;)

bob@pogopal

So how does it work? Each week he jumps some couple with a knife in a darkened alley and hidden cameras catch their frightened expressions?

Homer

I was going to say that Bob but I thought it might not go over to well.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview