PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:12:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Summer Right down the corner

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

Wow summer is comming fast lol gonna have to get ready to be outside a lot more... gonna bring the lap top out so i can get some fresh air ... lol

Element

Quote from: a_playa on March 31, 2004, 07:16:43 PM
gonna bring the lap top out so i can get some fresh air ... lol

LOL thats just too sad......too many fun things to do on a summer day  :P

admin

I guess it's better than shoveling the driveway.  ;)

JeffCoKid

SPRNG BREAK next week for me!!! Woohoo!! Except I got my AP Statistics exam study packet today.... its actually a book... 400 and some pages worth of practice problems and stuff...

My teacher said to get started on it.  I will also be working on some web pages and such during spring break so I will definitely be a busy one.

JeffCoKid

Thanks bud... I am ready for any kind of break tho.  I am really tired of being tired... and waking up at 5:30 in the morning.  Got a gf now tho... Asked her out today.... her name is Jenny.... really a nice girl.  She is friggin smart too.... at least smart enough to date me (haha... make myself look good  ;D) She took 3 awards last weekend at State FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) I followed closely with 2 heh...

JeffCoKid

lol not gonna say what I have done.... but I am safe.... thats all that matters really

;D

ImRicherThanUAll

<edit by John> aplaya please post in English and watch your content.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

lol gotta love smarterchild, i cant win in hangman with it..

ImRicherThanUAll

yes, i tryed a few times he just keeps winning hes so smart he can speak 5 differnt languages other than english

ImRicherThanUAll

:-) Puzzle solved: On the Road!

Check it out! You're the 1,684th person ever to solve this puzzle! lol wooooohooooooooo i won hang man

yousmellbad

i'm looking forward to the summer. I am so tired of the snow. It's still snowing outside.  >:( this is getting to be really old now.

ImRicherThanUAll

o it is snowing there  :o ...lol we got 70 degree weather  ;D :P..Florda WoooHooo

Element

im might to move to florida in a month or two!! :P 8) :P 8)

kotraquin

summer :'( gawd i'm gonna be inside a lot.....living in the desert sucks big time in summer

fatkid

Where you at in the desert Kayo?  I'm in Utah here... And I gotta agree... I'm not looking too forward to 110 degree weather... We get out of school in like 2 weeks though and don't have to go back until September...  ;D  That's what we get for not taking a spring break and having like the shortest Christmas break for any school...  :-\
JeffCo
Sounds like you're pretty busy... I took the AP Stats test... Don't worry I took it and got a 4... I took like 7 or 8 of the AP classes through high school... Saved me A LOT of time and money... killed almost an entire year of school for me (only 4 more left for a grand total of 6 years; nope I'm not a doctor... a computer engineer)... Just remember you shouldn't worry too bad about all the tests... Here's my masterful advice (take it for what it's worth; about $0.02 ;))... I, um, smoked um, lets just say, not tabaco ;) the morning before I took my SATs and my ACTs...  Needless to say when I got back my test results I was totally shocked... I rocked the balls off of those tests (took each only 1 time)... I'm kind of a bashful person when it comes to grades and GPA and such, so I will just say I did really well... If you want to know exact scores just PM... But the moral of the story... These tests are all they are cracked up to be... If an intoxicated kid can beat out of 90-something percent of the country who takes the tests, you shouldn't worry too much about the competition you're going up against...  ::)

BTW - aren't they sapposed to be making all the standardized tests a lot harder now (adding a bunch of short answer and essay questions and such)?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview