PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:04:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Poll

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats ur Favorite auto

Bubble Buster -V7-
14 (40%)
Dotties Dauber
2 (5.7%)
World Class Solo
2 (5.7%)
TurboTwister
1 (2.9%)
Sleepy Slots
1 (2.9%)
Alphabet Attack
1 (2.9%)
More Than One
8 (22.9%)
Other
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: May 10, 2004, 12:13:33 PM

ImRicherThanUAll

Can u guys vote please im kinda curious to see what auto everyone likes Hope You Vote ...~Playa

My favorite is the turbo twister ..

Mustang

I personally like World Class Solitaire   ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

cewl i like that one a lot but turbo twister was the 1st i ever used and i loved it and still do and use it a lot Thx for voteing jeff  ;)

Mustang

Not a problem.  I personally like the way WCS was programmed.  It is amazing how that thing plays.  I sit here and think the game is over and it pulls out and wins.  I really like how its smart and goes through the desk several times to see whats available.

Kudos to whoever programmed WCS   ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

i picked more then one.....there too many autos to pick a fav.

bob@pogopal

I picked "More than one" because I get paid for World Class Solo, Dottie's Dauber and Mahjong-o-Matic; although, it looks like Mahjong-o-Matic is going to be a nice little earner so I almost picked "Other".

Thanks for the kudos. The solver in World Class Solo uses a suprisingly simple algorithm and even I am impressed by how successful it is. I give all the credit to the computer, though. The computer has reliable memory regarding which card is where, which makes all the difference when deciding which bonus cheat to use when. I get a higher win ratio with the auto than I get on my own.

ImRicherThanUAll

i dont care for all of them maybe PopBuddy but dont love it as much as my ttauto

yousmellbad

i like bubble buster. It gives me the most tokens in a short amount of time.

wutupkid

i personally like bb7 because it wins a lot of tokens in a hour. i wish i was able to see how successful the world class auto is so i can't vote for it. my problem is with the first class auto. it doesn't work as well as i hoped. it will goes through the deck one last time and skips on towards a new game while the game it skipped needed only a few cards to be adjusted from finishing.

ImRicherThanUAll

looks like bb7 is the best lol i like it too  2nd big tokie gainer

Element

to be honest i thought "more than 1" was going to just blow out the competion lol

badcrazygirl

techguy722

QuoteI picked "More than one" because I get paid for World Class Solo, Dottie's Dauber and Mahjong-o-Matic; although, it looks like Mahjong-o-Matic is going to be a nice little earner so I almost picked "Other". From Bob...

I like them all as well just wondering when Mahjong-o-Matic will be fixed so it will work on my computer?

Homer

I remember reading somewhere that they are going to work on some issues with DD WCS MOM next. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Raine

My favorite is bb7, but dice demon is a nice one also; so I don't have to go through the actual torture of playing that horrid game.  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview