This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Any thoughts on the Sopranos so far this season? I won't post on this until later. I know some of you are on the west coast. Don't want to be a spoiler. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Carmella and Tony are gonna get back together for sure... The teacher/principal is going to get his knees clipped for screwing with Carm... Carmine's son (Carmine Jr??) is gonna come up from Florida and start some serious crap for the New York and New Jersey families... And Jonny Sac is going to have to die... Elsewise he is going to be the source of most of the problems this season...  Uncle Jun is going to die this season... Adriana will either stop talking with the fibbies and keep her mouth shut about the whole thing or she's gonna get busted and clipped by Tony... Those are my predictions... Gotta say I really love the show though... Been watching it ever since season 1 and have bought all the DVDs since... I like most of the HBO series... I really used to like Oz (gay sex aside)  :o

Homer

I pretty much agree with most of your insights fatkid. I think Adrianna get's clipped but I don't know if it will be this season. I can see this ultimate confrontation between Christopher and Tony in a season or two based on the concept of Tony clipping his girlfriend/wife. I have been waiting for Tony B (Steve Buscemi) to go off and he finally did. I think he'll be real good if they develop his character more. Everytime I see him I think Mr. Pink. LOL

fatkid

Yeah Resevoir Dogs was a great movie... I hope that Adriana doesn't get killed... I really like Chrissy a lot and hope that all remains cool between him and Tony...  I'm still waiting for the missing Russian from season 3 to make a final comeback...  BTW have you heard anything about this being the last Sopranos season?

Homer

Oh yeah....I forgot about the Russian dude that episode was hilarious with Paulie and Chrissy freezing in the woods. ;D

You know Adrianna is going down because she has been cast in a spinoff of Friends on NBC.

I heard there will be at least 2 more seasons. This show has such potential. You could theoretically have it go on as long as you want. I love mob stories/shows I hope they never take it off.

fatkid

Yeah I just heard tonight about her doing the Friends spin-off show... I wouldn't be surprised then if they had Chrissy kill her just to show his support to Tony and his disapproval of her talking to the Feds... Yeah after seeing how this season has been going I kept thinking, "Dang they really don't seem to be giving anything any closure at all..", so I'm pretty stoked if they keep it going on for a couple more seasons...

ronandamee1

I am an avid fan of the Sopranos. I do have to address the fact that the show has gone way downhill since season 3. It just doesn't seem as exiting as it used to. nothing really happens like it used to. It is still the best show on. On demand definitely makes it easier to watch. I can't wait for someone important to die. 8)

fatkid

I though season 4 was the real let-down... Such a downer season... But so far I have been enjoying season 5 much more... 4 was just a complete breakdown of everything they were all working for... Just a little too depressing if you ask me... My favorite part about 5 so far has been that Pauly and Chrissy got everything straight... It was really bugging me that Johnny Sac and Paully were getting so close... It was causing ALOT of friction for everyone... I wish they would knock of Johnny Sac though... He's really getting out of control... But I think Carmine's son is a complete dumb ass too... So its almost like I'd have to figure out which was the lesser of 2 evils... ???

Homer

Not enough whacking! ;)

BTW, for some reason Little Carmine reminds me of Tommy Vercetti from GTA Vice City. ;)

ronandamee1

Do either of you have "on demand" from comcast cable. iT IS SO GREAT. all the new episodes of the sopranos, oz, and their other shows, plus movies galore. all for free,(if you have hbo or starz.)

fatkid

Nope... I just use DirectTV satellite w/ Tivo... Errr It's a DVR box I built myself, much like Tivo, but with an opensource program like Tivo called Myth... I use comcast for my internet, but I like the satellite TV a lot more...

Homer

I have the On Demand and it is very nice. I wish that you could access past seasons though. :-\

ronandamee1

I have been anxiosly awaiting the new oz episodes for the past month homer. Finally the day comes(4-11). i wait up all night to see which ones they wil be and prepare to watch them. THEY TOOK THE WHOLE SHOW OFF with no warning to me at all and i have no idea when it will come back on. i am so PO'D. guess i'll live though....lol

fatkid

Oz was comletly cancled... If you ment past episodes, I never heard those were coming back on... I just knew that no new seasons of Oz are coming back... I've always loved Oz too...  :-\

ImRicherThanUAll

lol it probably got canceled for a rreason

Homer

I have to say this weeks episode really sucked! :'(

On another note I see Buscemi has a producers credit. I never noticed it before. I wonder if it was a perk they gave him for coming on the show. ???

bob@pogopal

Buscemi has been very active behind the camera in past seasons. This is the first season in front of the camera but he has been involved for quite a while.

Homer

I never new that. See what happens when you pay attention to the credits. You learn something. LOL ;)

bob@pogopal

No, no! That's what you get from watching the Sharon Osbourne Show!

Homer

Sorry, don't watch that one. However I love The Osbournes Ozzy is the greatest! ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview