PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 12:39:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

squelchies

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

this is just a question.  i was looking at the badgehelp site and was looking under the sqelchies auto and saw that it states that it will remain in beta for a while since the origional programmer of it gave up.  here is my question and i will leave the topic alone. 
is there going to be an update?  i can play the game fairly well myself on the hard level but the game gets boring and tedious after a short time but i will plug away at it if i have to, its not a big deal but i was just wondering, thats all.

Jeffer

Oscar has stated a few times since the update that work is continuing on the squelchies auto.  From Badgehelp:

"We are aware some of you are having problem with EE not clicking PLAY AGAIN. We are still working on this and not sure when the release will be, it will be soon."

For me the current auto works with a little babysitting.  Not perfect, but it does get me through the levels without having to constantly look at those annoying little guys all day long. ;)

smiles29

ty jeffer.  i had noticed what badgehelp.com had said and was wondering if the origional programmer or another programmer had decided to pick it back up.  ty again jeffer.  i will sit back and patiently wait for it while i focus on a couple of the other games.  ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

smiles29

thank you oscar.  that IS the answer i was looking for.  that IS EXACTLY what i was asking.  ty for letting me know.   :) O0.  now i know it wont be long and i dont have to try and mess with the game on my own if i dont feel like it.   :) :) O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview