This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa auto?

Started by number2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Not mine, she would go to www.PetSmart.com and order a bunch of cat toys, paying with pay pal.  Try returning them after there is a bunch of cat spittle on them, sigh.

avs1roy33

I can buy all the best cat toys that there are, she won't play with them. She goes crazy for a wadded up piece of paper. She doesn't expensive tastes.  :)

KinkerBell

Hijack alert!!! Back to Poppazoppa auto stuff!!!!I was going to buy either Stompzilla or Trouncer.Like always I try them out first! Stopmzilla keeps freezing up my browser and Trouncer messed up.It was 3 away from getting me my 36 badge.If it hit the transformer I would have had it but it turned around,broke the chain and jumped all the way across the board losing the chain.Needless to say I don't think Im going to buy either.

KinkerBell

Quote from: Barbara on June 13, 2005, 04:54:30 PM
Okay, then don't.
Is this how all noobs are treated?

Barbara

No, you made a statement and I answered it.  You could put your computer specs up and there are many people willing to help you out to make one of the autos work for you.  I just agreed with what you said.

KinkerBell

Quote from: Barbara on June 13, 2005, 04:59:23 PM
No, you made a statement and I answered it.  You could put your computer specs up and there are many people willing to help you out to make one of the autos work for you.  I just agreed with what you said.
Sorry that wasnt help it was sarcastic.I guess being called out on hyjacking a thread makes people mad!

Barbara

You can put your computer specs up and be helped or not.  It is up to you.  I am not mad at you for "hijacking" anything.

KinkerBell

Quote from: Barbara on June 13, 2005, 05:04:27 PM
You can put your computer specs up and be helped or not.  It is up to you.  I am not mad at you for "hijacking" anything.
Sorry,I didnt hyjack anything.My post was on topic.If the posts arent about the thread topic thats a hyjack!Im a mod on many boards and know Forum rules.

Barbara

Congrats on that!  Would you like to post your computer specs and be helped?

PrincessKate

Is it a full moon?

Oh wait, should I have posted something about a hijack attempt first? 
;)

Jeffer

The main issue here is that you don't think that the Trouncer auto worked well enough for you.

Autos are what autos are.  They are programs.  You got a 33 chain, and saw a 36 chain possible and because the auto didn't complete, you're a bit upset.  Keep in mind that this auto has been out for less than a week.

Autos are for playing games without your input.  They aren't designed to be "Deep Blue" a week out of the box.

I'm not busting on a newbie....  Just keep in mind what they are made to do...

Insatiable4NYPD

OHHHH YEAH!!!! I agree with Lady, Trouncer is the best, although I got a 35 chain link an screamed you
@##$%%^&&* ...lol.. I shut the comp down illegally and cursed all night ... swore i would'nt play it again .. an there I was at 7 am in the morning with the sleepies in my eyes saying GO GO GO ..lol Im at rank 20, but refuse to give up .. wish u all the best of luck on getting the "36" badge muuuuazzzzzzzzzzzzz O0

KinkerBell

Quote from: Jeffer on June 13, 2005, 05:14:14 PM
The main issue here is that you don't think that the Trouncer auto worked well enough for you.

Autos are what autos are.  They are programs.  You got a 33 chain, and saw a 36 chain possible and because the auto didn't complete, you're a bit upset.  Keep in mind that this auto has been out for less than a week.

Autos are for playing games without your input.  They aren't designed to be "Deep Blue" a week out of the box.

I'm not busting on a newbie....  Just keep in mind what they are made to do...
I just expected it to make the next closest jump.Being a programer myself I have almost every auto made and then some so I do know how well they work!

PrincessKate

Well, if you are a programmer, why don't you make your own for PZ?  I don't know what kind of answer you were expecting when you said you weren't going to buy them.  Did you want 20 people to beg you to change your mind?

Insatiable4NYPD

To be completely honest, I had no clue how to play this game.. until I watched to auto play it for me an I got the hang of it .. with ppl trying to explain it to me an me looking at the "how to play" section i still could'nt really grab the concept.. im not expecting the auto to get the 36 badge for me .. although it would be nice ..lol :P

joeyblow45634

I was wondering, when I was trying out the trouncer auto on Poppazoppa, i kept getting 211. What does 211 mean????

Insatiable4NYPD

Good question?? ::) I was getting simular numbers..humm

KinkerBell

Quote from: joeyblow45634 on June 13, 2005, 05:47:53 PM
I was wondering, when I was trying out the trouncer auto on Poppazoppa, i kept getting 211. What does 211 mean????
Arent those the numbers on the hatch on Lost? :P

Insatiable4NYPD

;D YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE I got my "36" chain badge .. ok well the auto got it for me .. WTG PC for coming up with a great one !!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview