PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 07:12:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa auto?

Started by number2,

Previous topic - Next topic

number2

homelessdog

Yes.

Did you see the main page, or the announcements forum?

badgehelp.com has them.

smiles29

yes there is one out.  it has speed settings and has a 100% win rate.  you can find it on the main page of this site at badgehelp.com,  or i believe in the downloads section of this site.

Insatiable4NYPD

:o 100% win rate ?? NO WAY stomp zilla has yet to win any games for me  :-\

Barbara

Quote from: Insatiable on June 12, 2005, 08:28:43 AM
:o 100% win rate ?? NO WAY stomp zilla has yet to win any games for meĀ  :-\
Okay, you seem to be working your way through the forum, dropping little bombs that you hate the Stompzilla auto.  You say that this auto has "yet to win ANY games for you"  Surely you jest, I have yet to lose a game with this auto.  Now if you are going to speak of this auto then you are going to have to be at least somewhat credible in your statements.  You are a new member, how odd is this and you first posts are to come here and slam the auto.  If you don't like the auto then DON'T USE IT!  Make an auto of your own and I am sure you will win every game.

Insatiable4NYPD

Ok, you got me all wrong :-[ Im not slamming the auto or any autos for that matter in fact i happen to like them.. But im being totally honest that when i tell u at each level on auto I only get 1500 points more or less, which means I never get the bonus spin.. I just wanted to know if there was another program I could try ?? sorry if offended anyone  :-[

Barbara

This would be your fourth post about Stompzilla.  Go to www.badgehelp.com and get Trouncer.  Good luck, have fun.

Adacia

My oh My!  Now I have heard of autos that work so well that it turns the user dead giveaway. Poppa Zoppa may be a game that will confuse the best of snitches. Imagine an auto that only works to get the eggs, forget the spins.

I can see it now.......

"Snitch 1" - This person must be using an auto. They are getting 10,000 scores every single round.

"Snitch 2" - Well, this person in 10th place must be using an auto too. They aren't breaking 1500 points at all. I've heard about autos like that.

"regular player" - Maybe this person is just new to the game.

"snitch 1" - Nope! It must be an auto. This person has over 300 badges and I only have 237. That means it MUST be an auto user!

LMAO ----- Can we confuse the enemy? :D

lvdust72

If you look at your stats for PZ, you only "win" a game when you get a jackpot or first place rating, therefore to be technical, Stompie really does not "win" your game for you, it just clears the board to advance ranks and get our much NEEDED badges.

CrazyLady33

well i tell you this much about the trouncer auto.......it got me a 32 chain and i was sittin at my puter hollerin gooooogoooooooooogoooooooooooooooogooooooooooooo you SOB goooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao.......im gonna sit at my puter till i get that 36 chain badge and when i get the whole world will here me lol......ya did a good job on that auto

BadgeHelpOscar

Now that's my kind of customer right there!

That is why I got in this business and that's why I have stayed in this business for over 4 years. For that moment when we make a new auto and I'm yelling at the computer going:

"C'mon you SOB! Show that game who is boss!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

I know the admins (especially Ken) are the same way. We get excited about that kind of crap, don't know why.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bountyhunter

i know i posted earlier somewhere but i didnt try the stompa auto but i did buy the trouncer got the chain badge within 2hours of purchase.so kudos to the programmers on this one.

Thunder

i just played the update thouncer and it works real good and it has been slowed down on the slower speed. i love it thank you badgehelp

Fluffy756

Ohhhhhhhh man what an auto you made it yessssssssss hitting the spins in every round and so so close getting that chain of 36.
I max it out i just put it on fast and just like do what it should do.....  Soon Free trail is over I will be buying this auto for sure.
But I have to one thing I been also getting the spins without the auto feeling people might think I am using an auto.........

Learn a trick go into team room if another are getting the power and there one more power up to go I wait there for someone to hit it and I knock almost half my building on the board to get good chain going.....

fluffy

homelessdog

I can't tell if someone's using an auto based on their score, but I can tell if they're using an auto on Fast speed because they get impossible clear times.  We had everyone in the room try and race to clear the board before this other user, who wasn't responding to chat/pm, and she beat all of us by 10 seconds or more every single time we tried to go as fast as possible.   I don't understand why they run them on such fast speeds, it's begging to be caught.

Mayhem

I agree .. it's not like you can finish the board and move along to another right away.

Still have to wait until the round is over ... slow those auto's down guys!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

There is no "impossible" clear time. Any half wit with a monkey brain can sit there and randomly click on the screen as fast as they can until the round is clear.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

I absolutely agree.  Throw enough cat treats on your keyboard and your cat will do it quickly enough.

avs1roy33

My cat would just look at you and the keyboard and not know what to do.

BadgeHelpOscar

Exactly....so if someone "accuses" you of cheating. Point your finger at the mangly cat. He he AVS1....yeah, most cats are like that....Uhhhh, whaat are you looking at?? Am I supposed to have some kind of use and function in society?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview