This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Questions

Started by Darinl79,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darinl79

Ive been playing games on pogo for a while now (played tripeaks back when I had aol and could play it for free and then joiend club pogo) and i just recently got into the badges thing (got about 37 within 5 weeks).   

I have a few questions though...

Super Badges...how often are they offered?   I think the last one was the zero balloons badge right?   I thought that was a challenge but I was wrong and didnt see it anywhere....(i only had ilke an hour to try to win that badge before pogo took it away)...but anyway so yeah thats my question.

Another is about challenge badges.   Someone told me that sometimes pogo lets you do 2 a week...is this true?

avs1roy33

Super Badges are released every month or so, depending on holidays, etc. There are 2 weekly challenges + your weekly personal challenge.

Darinl79

I guess I wasnt clear.   I was talking about the personal challenges.  a friend of mine said that on occasion pogo lets you do 2 personal challenges instead of one.   2...deuce....personal...p e r s o n a l challenges..instead of 1...uno.

Barbara

Yes, there are personal challenge marathons that are allowed by Pogo.  They are announced ahead of time.  Check the Pogo home page for further challenges.

avs1roy33

Yes, well, you did not say that in your first post. All you had to say was that you meant personal challenges. You can do one a week. Every so often (3 or 4 months or so), pogo has whats called a personal challenge marathon. Then you can do three personal challenges that week. 3...three...tres...personal...p e r s o n a l challenges instead of one, uno.

Douglas

You can also see any upcoming challenges on www.mypogobadges.com and (slowly but surely) explanations, hints and tricks for games on getting badges.  And yes, the weekly personal challenges that you are speaking of are called Badge Marathons.  You get 2 weekly challenges and 3 personal challenges.  Those only happen two to four times a year.

Super Badges CANNOT ever be won again.  These badges are larger than the standard weekly/personal challenge badges and you have to accomplish something special in addition to your weekly challenges.

smiles29

that is correct.  super badges are special challenges and once they are over thats it.  there is no going back to get them  :'( >:D.  and about every quarter (3-4 months) pogo will have what THEY call a "badge marathon" which allows you to do 3 personal challenges.  the last one was a couple of months ago so i am assuming that pogo will have one coming up soon.  pogo will announce it for 2-3 weeks ahead of time.

btw "the bear" i love the tuxed bear.  the facial expression is great.  that looks like my hubby whenever he has to put on a suit n tie or a tux.  his motto is blue jeans and a t-shirt.  lol.

homelessdog

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 13, 2005, 09:10:03 PM
Yes, well, you did not say that in your first post. All you had to say was that you meant personal challenges. You can do one a week. Every so often (3 or 4 months or so), pogo has whats called a personal challenge marathon. Then you can do three personal challenges that week. 3...three...tres...personal...p e r s o n a l challenges instead of one, uno.

;D 

Well s a i d!

avs1roy33

Thanks homelessdog, lol. I think I made my point.  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview