PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:11:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

fatkid

Tight... I'm running on a Linksys, so this should be totally easy...

Here is the step by step...
Goto your Start menu
Click on Run
in the Run box type cmd
a black DOS window will open up
type in the command ipconfig /all
Next look for the line that says IP Address...
On most LinySys routers it will be something to the effect of 192.168.1.###, yours could be different (just make sure to write down the numbers, the first 3 sets (###.###.###.###; by sets I mean each set inside the periods) are the most important right now, but you will need the final set)
This IP address is your private IP address on your computer LAN
Now open up your internet browser window (IE or Mozilla is just fine)
In the address bar type in those first 3 sets of numbers that I told you to write down.  For the final set type in the number 1...  So for me it would look something like this - 192.168.1.1
Now if you did this correctly it will bring up a window asking for a user name and password... The default UN/PW on LinkSys routers is no username and the password is admin
That should bring you into the LinkSys Setup page... Look on the far right and you should see a tab that says Advanced, click on it...
Now click on the tab that says Forwarding. 
Now under the columns that say Ext.Port type 6881 in the left and 6999 in the left. 
Click on both protocols (TCP and UDP). 
Then for IP address you type in the full set of numbers I told you to write down before, so for me it is 192.168.1.139, and then click the check that says Enable. 
Click the button that say Apply and you are all done... BitTorrent should now be able to connect to the tracker.

If you get stuck on any of these steps I can do a step by step with screen shots if you need me to... I'm all about helping you out if you need to get BT to work for ya... ;D  Let me know how it goes...

evilone373

ok,i went and got my ip 192.168.1.###(mine and yours are almost identical) and typed 192.168.1.1 into the search bar.
a small box appeares asking for the un/pw to connect to 192.168.1.1
i put nothing in un /
admin for the pw
nothing happened so in the drop down for the un/
it has my msn messenger names so i tried them to no avail. when i would close that connect box the back page would turn red with a 401 error. i believe it said pw was wrong
everytime i go check it clears my reply out and i have to start over.
i thank you for the help,i copied your reply so i will call linksys so i can get into where i need to go to give access to those ports,some things on suprnova.org i would like to have.
        thanks again fatkid :)

fatkid

I believe, but I'm not positive, that there should be a small black reset button on your router... I'm pretty sure that on mine when I press it, it clears out all of my settings and resets the password to admin... Worth a try... :-)

Homer

Geez, what a pain in the ass the barrel challenge was in the Coliseum. Finally got past it though. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

So far Tarzan is one of my favorite characters. Riding the vines was pretty cool. ;)

Homer

Well, I finished the game today. was worth the $20. Nice ending. :)

DJ_

Quote from: Homer on April 29, 2004, 04:21:08 PM
Well, I started playing Kingdom Hearts today.......
Quote from: Homer on July 02, 2004, 03:11:28 PM
Well, I finished the game today. was worth the $20. Nice ending. :)
Look at the date   :P
About time took you long enough.... guess you couldn't find a cheat huh?

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview