PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 07:23:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about needing a new code

Started by pizzaman,

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzaman

Sorry to bother you but i emailed about getting trouncer yesterday afternoon via lost reg code email.I bought the big package last july and a few weeks ago i bught pozilla for $10. I was saving my 2nd game for later and was wanting to get trouncer as they were $5 each and i bought popzilla for $10.I havent received my pass code yet( all others i have got in about 5 minutes even when reregistering) so as i said sorry to bother all just cheacking.  PS...  These autos have helped me with MANY a badge and challenge.Kudos to all.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pizzaman

yes i sent the reg code and a copy of the big package receipt and a copy of the popzilla purchase from paypal

pizzaman

wife is calling for help so if anyone responds and i dont answer right away please dont think me rude i will be back soon

Homer

pizzaman

yes that i did as i have had to apply for codes several times in the past and as i said this is the first time i never got an immediate reply.I am wondering if it might have got lost somewhere.Contrary to a lot of peoples complaints i know what a great job they do and this is why i come back to them time after time.

Homer

Are you using the same email address as when you purchased the programs?

pizzaman

Homer

No. You need to give that information to badgehelp. People who buy the all in one package are identified by their email address with which they made the purchase with. That is why you probably didn't get a response.

Send another email to badgehelp using the email address that you purchased them with. Be sure to include all the appropriate information.

pizzaman

i just now sent another copy of the email so hopefully this one gets through

Homer

You used the amil address you made the purchase with right?

pizzaman

im sorry homer i misunderstood your question.Yes i emailed badgehelp from that email address.It is the only one i use for important things.Thank you pogonutz for that info.I thought homer and bob werre affiliated with badgehelp.

Barbara

Bob is one of the people who writes autos.  Oscar is Da Man!

NotAdumbBlonde

When requesting codes, it is VERY important to do it from the correct email addy, and to send all the proper information that is needed.   

I have crashed my puter, had a cat walk across keyboard and delete cheats, kicked puter across room and had to get a new one etc.    I have never had to wait more than 10 min for a reply and that was even on the weekend.   

I have found, that if you do everything correct, you will have no problem.   Hope this helps you in the future.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview