PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:00:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx

Started by sentinels,

Previous topic - Next topic

gagaman

gagaman

Nope, it says 'Sorry, no rooms are available right now. Click a different tab or try back later.'.

You mean you can actually go into the game?? :o

Barbara

Please, do not attempt to go into the pogo games that are being beta tested.  You will get kicked to the curb.  Someone in the forum posted the Texas Hold 'em link and a bunch of us went in and played the game.  We were asked to leave and we did, yet one person stayed and was defiant.  They later came to chat and said that they got banned by Pogo, duh!  It is listed on the home page that you "do not attempt to play the games......"  It is not worth losing your account over.

mavs28

i only got to the lobby...i guess ill just have to wait

bobby

there are 50 ranks in battle phlinx and badges at ranks 5,10,20,35,and 50 :)

Carly

hereatic555

i heard while i  was in pogo that battle phlinx will have badges for the ratings and the ranks

Adacia

Well, this is an idea on how ranks will be gained. I haven't heard anything about rated games though. I hope there won't be. That would make the rooms as vicious as bingo and pinochle rated tables. I can just see people trying to play battlephlinx on a double browser. :D

Rank Points can be a little confusing (it's a lot of math), so here are the basics:
* You earn more Rank Points for making more stones drop
* You earn a lot more Rank Points for coming in first place than coming in last place
* You earn more Rank Points for playing with human players than computer players
* You earn a few more Rank Points for playing a competitive game than a friendly game

homelessdog

I took a screenshot of the table select screen...  There is an option for rated games.

Anyways it's supposed to be out tomorrow if all goes as planned.

gagaman

Carly

I heard its coming out this week too. I thought it was gonna be today though.

sentinels

http://www.pogo.com/help/tutorial/battlephlinx-tutorial.swf?site=pogoop&lkey=

Sorry couldnt get the pic to post , but here is the link to download the complete walkthru tutorial for Battle Phlinx

Mayhem

Guys, when pasting links .. make sure you remove anything after the "lkey=" at the end of the url.

Otherwise poeple can log on pogo as you. I have already fixed the link above.

Thanks!  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PogoMobile

BattlePhlinx Has Not Got A Release Date yet I Emailed Pogo Today And Here is The Reply

Subject
When Is Battlephlinx Set To Be Released?...

Discussion Thread
Response (Pogo George) 07/19/2005 06:07 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in Battle Phlinx! Battle Phlinx will be a cool Multiplayer version of our popular Phlinx game. Battle Phlinx will also be available only to Club Pogo members.

We don't have the release date finalized yet, but you will be able to find out more about Battle Phlinx from its "Preview" link, in the top left corner of the Pogo Home Page.

If I can help with anything else, please update this question and let me know.

Pogo George
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

homelessdog

That's pogo's answer to everything.  "We don't know".  It's not true.  They have a date planned, but won't reveal it because should something go wrong on that date, it will be delayed.  Also, the games are always released quietly before they are announced officially.  Meaning that you can usually find them on your Favorites list a few days before they show up on the main page. 

I keep hearing it's coming out tomorrow, so hopefully that's still the case, though I'm not holding my breath or anything.  : )

sentinels

:oSorry, i didn't know that.Thank you Mayhem O0

gagaman

Quote from: homelessdog on July 19, 2005, 08:33:43 PM
That's pogo's answer to everything. "We don't know". It's not true. They have a date planned, but won't reveal it because should something go wrong on that date, it will be delayed. Also, the games are always released quietly before they are announced officially. Meaning that you can usually find them on your Favorites list a few days before they show up on the main page.

I keep hearing it's coming out tomorrow, so hopefully that's still the case, though I'm not holding my breath or anything. : )

If it is coming out tomorrow, would you have a time, Sorry just curious?? :P

homelessdog

No, it looks like they were wrong.  Pogo never went down for maintenance, so I'll be very surprised if it shows up today. 

Carly

My sourse was wrong. NO Battlephlinx today.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview