PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:30:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx

Started by sentinels,

Previous topic - Next topic

sentinels

Hello all, just wanted to get this addy on here for any of u interested in the new game coming to pog. This is the tutorial link for the game.

http://www.pogo.com/help/tutorial/battlephlinx-tutorial.swf?site=pogoop&lkey=

bobby

Adacia

Well, I just refreshed my pogo home page and Battlephlinx is now on the coming soon list. That can only be a good sign :)

Carly

Quote from: Adric on July 12, 2005, 04:32:09 PM
  Well, I just refreshed my pogo home page and Battlephlinx is now on the coming soon list. That can only be a good sign :)

I hope its a very good sign.

crankycook

Has anyone noticed the main page saying Battle Phlinx coming soon? So  maybe finally in the next week or so :). I know it wasn't on there earlier today, or if it was i never noticed it lol

Carly

crankycook

sorry i didn't see it, or wouldn't have posted it again  :)

Carly

Its cool. I think the other one is under "general pogo information". Thanks for the  O0 anyway.

avs1roy33

Quote from: PogoNutz on July 12, 2005, 04:51:01 PM
But wasn't Lottso listed as coming soon for like 7 years? Coming soon in pogo language means sometime between now and whenever ;D

Exactly right.

Fuzzy

Well we know it comming.. Now the waiting can start.. or more the is it time yet...is it time YET!! ;)

avs1roy33

Of course, pogo had to wait to almost release the game until just before I leave on a 10 day trip. Oh well. I guess I can play when I get back. Wait...will pogo even release the game in 10 days? Who knows, the words "coming soon" could mean 2 days or 6 months.

Fuzzy

10 days- 6
Quote from: avs1roy33 on July 12, 2005, 09:49:39 PM
Of course, pogo had to wait to almost release the game until just before I leave on a 10 day trip. Oh well. I guess I can play when I get back. Wait...will pogo even release the game in 10 days? Who knows, the words "coming soon" could mean 2 days or 6 months.
well it could mean anythime.. when it ready then you know- I think the best way is to check your favorite- if u see it there. it rdy.. And then the MAN RUSH  can begin O0

lightanddark

I hope you could wait a little longer. A scorce close to pogo told me that it will come out eather 27th of july  onr the 3rd of Augest.

holly222

eajcfoots

ya, me2..how yu guys find all this good source stuff people?!?! :'(

homelessdog

I'm not sure if I can post images yet (waiting to hear), but I'll tell you that if you go into some other game and change the URL so that it says battlephlinx instead of the game you're really in, you'll be able to load the game screen, and once you have that loaded, you can go into your java's cache files and see all the graphics and ranks and everything for the game.

holly222

gagaman

I don't know how but I actually got into the BattlePhlinx game :D

Barbara

Walking in on the beta testers is one SURE way to kiss the big Pogo boot.

homelessdog

Nah, it's not against the rules, and doesn't actually take you into a playable game, it only loads the interface. 

Besides, the beta testers aren't on pogo, they have their own site. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview