PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 04:01:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Life is Short, ENJOY every Minute!!!!

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi Class
I have just had the 2nd sudden death in my family in the last 2 weeks.
First my cousin from an acute asthma attack and now My wifes nephew in-law just passed away in an accident.. :'(
At least my cousins children were grown, I feel so bad for my niece in law now trying to explain this to a 4 and 7 year old.
HUG and KISS and TELL your spouse and kids and family how much you LOVE them.!!!!!
You never know if it will be the last time you see them.

Barbara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Betty Boop

Capt. Morgan

Thank You
Although I have never met any of you, you all  are considered friends to me.
Your kind words help.

HollyDazed

You have my deepest sympathies in the loss of your family members.  My daughter was shot to death by her husband who then killed himself leaving behind 4 small children the oldest of which was 8.  Life is indeed too short to waste.

Barbara

Quote from: HollyDazed on July 30, 2005, 06:44:27 PM
You have my deepest sympathies in the loss of your family members.  My daughter was shot to death by her husband who then killed himself leaving behind 4 small children the oldest of which was 8.  Life is indeed too short to waste.
Oh my God Holly!  Reading this made me physically ill.  I couldn't imagine anything more painful for you.  My heart goes out to you.

HollyDazed

thank you.  it's been a year and a half and it's as unbelievable today as it was then.  but life goes on and the real lesson is to hold your family and friends as close to you as you can because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Jeffer

That is truly sad.  You are right, that life is to short to waste.

Adacia

I am truly sorry. I lost my grandma a few years ago and she was my best friend and sounding board. I feel your pain. You'll get through this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview