This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pop fu giltch? ? ? ? ?

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

while getting all caught up on the posts made in the last week or so,  i noticed someone mentioned about a pop fu glitch.  i did a search and found nothing.  did i over look it?  did i misread the post? can someone please help me?  i use a "helper" but that game is still taking forever to reach that badge.  any insight will be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance.

Barbara

There is no glitch in the game of Pop Fu that I am aware of.  There is a glitch in the Pogo Mobile game of Poppit that was posted this week.

smiles29

ok.  thank you barbara.  it was in one of the postings for the rdss glitch that someone had mentioned a pop fu glitch along with another game.  glad that im not missing out on something else.  still disappointed that i just barely missed out on the wordjong glitch, didnt find out about it till about a week or so after it was fixed.   :( :'(   guess i will just keep plugging along at it and one of these days i will get that black belt badge.  :-[

kessler

is pop pu a really long and tedious game to finish?

smiles29

yes it is even with the auto on the hard level.   :( :(

kessler

i've been avoiding that game like the plague. i think i'm only rank 10 or so. www was a living hell for me to finish and poppit isn't much better, i'm 50% into rank 46 and gosh, i only have to win 3 or 4 games to go up 1%. what fun :'(

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I am on rank 24 in pop fu and I will tell you what, I have played about 150 games on that rank and I am about 50% done with it.

CindyLouWho

i've been playing pop fu off & on since it started & am at rank 24 at about 60%.  let me tell ya, i'm about pop fu'ed out..lol  gl to y'all on getting that black belt. 

DoubleOscotty

Makes me glad I still have a few personal challenges for it to make it less tedious.

Barbara

It's been a couple of years since I finished the Black Belt badge.  If my memory serves me correctly, the last stages of the game require you to win 15 rounds to move 1%.

kessler

crimini!!! i'll stick to poppit for now. i got this far might as well git r dun.

sentinels

to get from rank 24 to 25 in Pop Fu each gamewon is approximatly .14%.
  It takes roughly 715 games played on hard to get from 24 to 25

Motley

I finished that game a couple of weeks back and getting from rank 24-25 took me two and a half days.  I probably could of whipped it out faster if I kept the auto on all night.  I didn't want to get caught and seriously...who likes Pop Fu enough to play it all night?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview