PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 08:19:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

swamp

Quote from: eddiehunter3636 on February 18, 2008, 05:51:50 AM
hi im in the UK and its 1.50pm here and i cant get on pogo..is there anything going on?...as im obsessed with the games and just wondered if anyone knew what was going on.

cheers
ya pogo,s been down for awhile now  :///

eddiehunter3636

swamp

leitabug

since pogo is down. i went and played tripeaks.. to my surprise that connected to pogo just fine.. go figure..so i guess i play tri peaks for awhile..thanks :##

cranky

shei8888

does anyone know if trying the backdoor will work this really sucks  >:(

MaGGster

IS POGO'S SERVER MAINTENANCE STILL GOING ON, BECAUSE I CANT GET INTO POGO? ANYONE ELSE WAITING FOR THIS

MAGGSTER

farmlady

Delana24p

civilwar.gif

Still noooooo luck....for me anyway :'((  Anyone else in????

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: shei8888 on February 18, 2008, 06:09:33 AM
does anyone know if trying the backdoor will work this really sucks  >:(

Don't know about anyone else, but I already tried and no luck.  >:((

chatterbox

Good Morning,    :##

I am a new member, just signed up when I found this site, thanks to Pogo being somewhat out of service.    :pp
I was searching the web for pogo issues when I found this site.

I was playing World Class Solitaire and noticed that it basically started to freak out a little with some glitch type effects going on. I just hit the new game button and kept going. Everything was fine and I went to change games. I usually just click my home page without closing the game window and go to a new game that way. Then when I click the new game link it just reloads my game window that is already open.
When I tried to go to my home page it gave the famous couldn't be displayed. I tried to sign in again but it wouldn't even pull up the pogo site.  This isn't the unusual part, I have had that happen before.

I went back to my game window and it kept working, so I just kept playing. I waited and kept checking back to see when I could sign back in.  As you are already aware it isn't working yet.  lol   I have been playing for hours on my little game window, collecting tokens and going around the world.  lol  But what I have a question about is:

To win the "Jackpot Spin Money amount"  Do I actually have to be playing the game??   

I ask this because the whole time Pogo has been down and I have been playing solitaire the  Green Winner Notices have been rolling by like clock work.  I am not referring to the weekly drawings or the daily $50.

I have been wondering this for a few hours now and am curious if anyone has the answer.

Hopefully they get Pogo back up soon, in the mean time I suppose I will continue to travel around the world.  lol

Thank you

lilshelleybear

I tried using the back doors and still had no joy!

This isn't funny anymore  :$%

shei8888

Homer

Quote from: chatterbox on February 18, 2008, 06:23:44 AM
Good Morning,    :##

I am a new member, just signed up when I found this site, thanks to Pogo being somewhat out of service.    :pp
I was searching the web for pogo issues when I found this site.

I was playing World Class Solitaire and noticed that it basically started to freak out a little with some glitch type effects going on. I just hit the new game button and kept going. Everything was fine and I went to change games. I usually just click my home page without closing the game window and go to a new game that way. Then when I click the new game link it just reloads my game window that is already open.
When I tried to go to my home page it gave the famous couldn't be displayed. I tried to sign in again but it wouldn't even pull up the pogo site.  This isn't the unusual part, I have had that happen before.

I went back to my game window and it kept working, so I just kept playing. I waited and kept checking back to see when I could sign back in.  As you are already aware it isn't working yet.  lol   I have been playing for hours on my little game window, collecting tokens and going around the world.  lol  But what I have a question about is:

To win the "Jackpot Spin Money amount"  Do I actually have to be playing the game??   

I ask this because the whole time Pogo has been down and I have been playing solitaire the  Green Winner Notices have been rolling by like clock work.  I am not referring to the weekly drawings or the daily $50.

I have been wondering this for a few hours now and am curious if anyone has the answer.

Hopefully they get Pogo back up soon, in the mean time I suppose I will continue to travel around the world.  lol

Thank you

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you have to be connected to pogo to keep collecting tokens and have a chance at the jackpot. The messages you are seeing are mostly previous winners. If you watch the messages long enough you will see the same names displayed continuously.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

Not here :(

Can get into pogo but not the games rooms on firefox.

On ie its taking 2/3 minutes to load the home page.

I've cleared my cache/temp internet files/java so must still be pogo issues

IN EDIT:  only thousand island solitaire not working, tried a couple of others and straight in

Tracey

vasunlover

Can play www, but nothing else seems to want to load-GOD only knows what pogo has unplugged now !@#$

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview