PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:46:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

i take it that pogo didnt go down again today  ::)

cranky

gator8_24

I didn't run auto overnite as figured it would go down.

Tracey

all i can see is they added the option no pile in the settings in canasta

Runner

Quote from: Tracey on April 08, 2008, 05:52:44 AM
all i can see is they added the option no pile in the settings in canasta

another non-existant in the real world setting that pogo has added to ruin a perfectly good game

Jonathan

Quote from: Runner on April 08, 2008, 08:17:54 AM
another non-existant in the real world setting that pogo has added to ruin a perfectly good game

that setting in that game has been a long time coming. Lots of people play that way and it was anoying to go into a table and then have people get mad if you pick up the pile...

minnie

all i have noticed is that when someone award you 1,000 tokies in PAS they print it in green in the chat box now  O0

Runner

Quote from: minnie on April 08, 2008, 02:26:18 PM
all i have noticed is that when someone award you 1,000 tokies in PAS they print it in green in the chat box now  O0
ROFLMAO

can't wait to thrash people when they bitch about me not saying ty for some tokens from pogo

leitabug

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julez

mr.clean

Runner

disneyland lady

Hmmmm......getting an "OOPS - our server is busy" message. It is not Tues and it is 3:25am PDT so I am wondering why Pogo is down.

disneyland lady insane diego

disneyland lady

I am "in" however when I try a game I am still getting the "system busy" message. I was able to look and see that there are NO new MnM Challenges nor a new Challenge Book. Still camping - still unhappy. I am not considering housework at this time.

disneyland lady insane diego

arniebear

Happening to me too, that is why I came here...........I knew you guys would be in the know if something was up  tumbsup.gif

PogoKaz

I'm getting this, but only on spades.  Have 2 of 3 but on the home page its showing nil.  Fingers crossed its not lost progress  >:((

Runner

my spades auto ran all night long and never stopped, in fact still running now.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview