This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question for barbara

Started by SweetGirl200405,

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetGirl200405

hey ..i know it took u awhile to get ur raising star badge from omaha..did u play in just for fun rooms or other room? just wondering ..im working on mine..and my eyes r startin to cross..lol

undertaker13

i always play in the just for fun rooms but you could play with a friend

SweetGirl200405

true undertaker..lol.. my eyes r waterin now..lol... pogo is just being plain mean ..i got 3 4's and 10 then next hand 3 9's and some off card   :'( i am ..lol

Barbara

Sweet, the ideal situation would be for you to be able to play one on one in a low roller room with a friend, without the bots.  If neither of you have the foundation for a good hand, I would fold.  If you are not in the mood to think too hard about it, you could always just both "check only."  Many people have gotten it playing with the bots in the just-for-fun rooms.  I like the one on one play better because you get more hands in than having to go through the whole process with the bots.

Homer

Quote from: SweetGirl200405 on August 09, 2005, 10:39:15 PM
hey ..i know it took u awhile to get ur raising star badge from omaha..did u play in just for fun rooms or other room? just wondering ..im working on mine..and my eyes r startin to cross..lol

You better hope it doesn't take you 80,000 hands.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Hey, 80,000 hands is only 21 days straight, playing 19 hours a day.  It's not that bad.

SweetGirl200405

k ty barbara...lol...lord have mercy...i might be able to get it to work on it tonite  after i get my other badges done...my kids start school 2morrow.. but what sucks is i gotta take one everyday at 12:30  thats like 10 mits outta my pogo time a day..lol  while im doing laundry and puttin it away, cookin supper..i should be able to run to the puter and hit check  everytime..or have one of my kids do it for me  till i get done with some housework...knowin my luck they would get the badge for me maybe..lol

Barbara

You have children?  Hmm, children with nimble little fingers, who like to play on the computer and have boundless energy.  What a great idea for children to get our badges for us.  We certainly can't get the dog to do it because they have no thumbs.  That's it, my mind is made up, I am going to have a baby.  Wait, if I have twins then I can work them in shifts and get my badges faster.  Cripes, I need another one to get Max's badges.  Okay triplettes, that's the ticket!  Wait, there is my sister Nancy's badges also.  Forget it!  It's a womb, not a clown car.  I can't possibly have that many children to get all the badges.  The moral to this story...........Next time you gripe about having to "babysit" an auto, just remember that it could be worse.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview