PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:26:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BADGE HELP PROGRAMS NOT WORKING

Started by grandamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

grandamp

Can someone please help me figure out why NON of the Badge Help programs work for me.

I use IE......I use Sun Java..(even tried them without)  I use Windows ME, pop-up blocker off.....NO firewall .....  and they do not open and run.

When I load them to try....I get a little black box..(similiar to ms dos), it flashes on the screen then simply goes away!!...NOTHING

Please if anyone has any advice....can they give it??  I have emailed badgehelp with absolutely NO response.  I have tried many of the programs with the same problem.

I use earthlink........NO aol here.

Please advise

Thanks a bunch
jackie

Barbara

Please post all of your computer specs.  What is your screen resolution, is your smooth edge fonts disabled?

Betty Boop

grandamp

When you ask for specs.....can you clarify the info you need??

My settings are True Color (32 bit).........800x600.  Is this what you need?

I downloaded the ME version.....not sure why that would be the problem......I think it was Five of a kind I did that on.  I always try and make sure I read the specs and that it will work for ME

smooth edge fonts....disabled

Betty Boop

oops didnt realize they had a version for windows me.......sorry...i cant help you ..im on XP

bobby

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on August 12, 2005, 08:45:21 PM
i believe that windows me is the problem here Barb...

windows me is most likely the problem because alot of autos didn't work for me until i upgraded to xp

grandamp

Hmmm....interesting.....I have bought 2 of the Playbuddies...and they work great!!

Is it just the Badge Help ones that are not programmed for all versions?   And even tho it says......Windows ME download.......they still won't work?

Just would really like to buy some of the programs from badge help since they have so many......but non have worked so far.

Roseybud333

I have Windows ME and the only programs I have downloaded that seem to work so far are Aces Up and Tri-Peaks. I'm not sure about the rest but I have tried a few and they aren't available to work with ME.

Barbara

The Badgehelp programs usually do not work with Windows ME.

CindyLouWho

I have Win ME ( tried upgrading to XP but can't for some reason), & the programs that work good for me are....AUPilot, BBoozle, DDauber, Jackbot, PDPCheck, PinochlePlayer, Robottso, RoomRover & StompZilla.  I figure I'm lucky that these work on my old puter so can't complain..lol.  Hope this helps.

Oh & I have smooth edge fonts unchecked & they work with the MS Java, not the Sun Java on mine

Barbara

Quote from: grandamp on August 12, 2005, 09:02:47 PM
Hmmm....interesting.....I have bought 2 of the Playbuddies...and they work great!!

Is it just the Badge Help ones that are not programmed for all versions?   And even tho it says......Windows ME download.......they still won't work?

Just would really like to buy some of the programs from badge help since they have so many......but non have worked so far.
The first thing I would do is to change my screen resolution to 1024x768.  The second thing I would do is not to put too much stock into anything Playbuddy wrote.

twinkle6590

I am having the same issues as you are....it is very frustrating when you purchase a program only to find out it wont work. I paid for a canasta program and it wont work and was told i could get credit back for it because i fought with it for days. No one at badgehelp will return my emails so i can get credit back like they said I would. I have ME and i am about to go nuts.

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview