PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 03:15:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit! to go, Highscore

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

https://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-5/719513/Poppit_Highscore.GIF

i finally took the time to learn to upload images...for my highest highscore i got 590,000+ points just tonight in arcade mode  ;D
Anyone beat that? w/proof lol  :P

Element

It was giving me that crap eariler so i deleted the account and made a new one. It comes up fine for me now  :)

Element

Well why the hell does it work for me an not for you...can anyone else see the picture in the link?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

maybe because the page is in your cache it'll come up for you and not us

SoaringUSAEagle

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

darn that sucks..oh well i dont know how to fix it, just have to wait till tomorow i guess

ImRicherThanUAll

honeypyye

Quote from: Element on May 08, 2004, 10:18:54 AM
darn that sucks..oh well i dont know how to fix it, just have to wait till tomorow i guess

I've got several online photo albums that I pay for Element...if you'll send me the GIF I'd be happy to link it for ya...=)

Element

Hey does anybody know any other good image uploading sites that have free accounts?

honeypyye

www.funtigo.com has a free account with limited uploads but it allows for high resolution images and animated gif's...That's one that I pay for..and I PM'd you the link to that pic...=)

Element

Highscore - Click Here

I gotta give props to anyone who could beat that cause my finger was killing me at that score lol

honeypyye

LOL...I thought he was gonna post the link to the pic he sent me....Here it is...hope ya don't mind Element...
http://www.funtigo.com/img/i3464477_35044.gif

Element

I did if you click on highscore on my eariler post it should take you to my pic  :)

honeypyye

SoaringUSAEagle

I dont know how the heck you were at 500,000+ on round 16.  I played until round 16 on all 3 levels and didnt come close.  I got up to about 70,000 and that was it.  Looks like you edited the photo  :P

Element

No im dead serious jeff i didnt touch that photo...i always got around 150,000+ on easy an medium but then on my first try i turned it on hard and thats seriously what i got, if you save up the star balloons and pop more than 2 it give you a heck of allot higher score, and if you pop 12 or more balloons at a time it give like 2500 points a piece  :) believe what you want but i know the truth.

Element

QuoteI got up to about 70,000 and that was it

You gotta be playing on everything BUT the hard because i just played again on hard an got to 160,000 by the end of the 7th round... :o

and actually if you got to round 16 on hard there's no way you could only had 70,000 points because i was getting around 20,000 points on every 2 star balloons i popped a few rounds before 16... So make sure you get your facts straight before you make accusations  :)

(edit) on round 9 i got 36,000 points for popping 2 star balloons...and it increases 4,000 points for every 2 star balloons each round. So its definate that you wernt playing on hard.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview