PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 09:45:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp weekend challenge!

Started by HotHarvest,

Previous topic - Next topic

HotHarvest

Barbara

What do we have to do to get it? Thanks for posting the new badge for us.

ME4SPADES_

the special edition badge for ww lol barbara you awake yet poor thing she up all night helping us with r problems and all day you r a great person  O0

ME4SPADES_

here you go barbara here is some wide awake eyes for you see if these work  :o

ME4SPADES_

::) these r better they stay open more the other flash to much lol

Carly

Quote from: HotHarvest on August 23, 2005, 11:14:50 AM
Heres the badge! hope ya like it! O0

Which weekend and what do we have to do? Thanks for posting it. I like that badge.  O0

caroline196

theres is no info about what weekend it will be to win this special edition badge,as soon as some1 knows it will be posted in the forum O0

PogoNutz

:)

TYMCO

Quote from: caroline196 on August 23, 2005, 01:42:35 PM
theres is no info about what weekend it will be to win this special edition badge,as soon as some1 knows it will be posted in the forum O0

Quote from: Club PogoDuring the weekend of October 1st, all Club Pogo members will have the chance to compete for a dazzling Super Badge. To win this special badge, play Word Whomp any time between Friday morning, September 30 and Monday night, October 3! During these times, check Badge Central for a description of what you need to do to win the badge!

PogoNutz

You'll have to find all of the words two times in a row. 

Ellanora

Yum, I want that Peanut butter cookie, looks so good  :P

Rachel

OMG  ;D Barb! Was Just reading this topic and I fell in love with u the minute you said I NEED MOUNTAIN DEW!!! LOL Im so addicted to the stuff it aint funny, Looking forward to this challenge  O0

katye Burke

I know this is a  silly Question  but here goes .......... .how do you get the same word twice in a row ? I am so confused about this one .

JENNY28

u have to get all the word twice in a row meaning u have to win 2 game and get all words

PogoNutz

Right, and if you don't find all of the words in the second game, you have to start all over :)

JENNY28

doh i for got to put that and thanks mr. bill for adding that would forget my head if it wasnt screwed on lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview