PlayBuddy
June 04, 2024, 09:59:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin blocks is out

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

i just went into edit favourites and penguin blocks is now up and running O0

masters angel

yahoooooo!! I now have my big puffy coat on and am ready to fight those penguins for some fishy delights!

Barbara

Yeah, I am feeling all Nanookie of the North with the little penguins.

masters angel

eeewww my table cloth doesnt match my walls....anyone know if we can go back and change it?

Motley

I'm sure that some of you love this game but it took me 10 minutes (can't believe I lasted that long) to realize I don't like the game.  It is rather easy but dull.  Good luck to those who get badges in it on their own.  It won't be happening to me, as I don't need that much sleep in one day.

Commander_Powell

<sniff...sniff..> Wow, something stinks!  Hey it's this game...  :-[

masters angel

meadfill

i dont think its that bad ive already gotten my spring water...so lets just see how it goes

iBChami

where IS the cheat for the  Penguin Blocks???????????  i am new here

caroline196

does anyone want to play greenback bayou? lol ::) :o ;D

Barbara

Quote from: iBChami on August 30, 2005, 06:01:48 AM
where IS the cheat for the  Penguin Blocks???????????  i am new here
It's been out a few hours.  Let's give the programmers a chance to make it first.

StormShadow

i haven't tried the game yet but from whati have been reading i am not sure if i want to. lol  Also be patient about the auto ppl sheesh.  Give the programmers a chance to wake up and have their coffe.  lol

crankycook

it's not to bad, but it reminds of tetris, i wasn't to good at that either, lol gl all

huggybear

Mine still say's perview on it.  Is there a different way to get to it besides pogo's main page?

holly222

go to your favorits and push edit.........its under the list.......add it to your favorites then you can play..... O0

Barbara

huggybear

Ok this is going to sound dumb, but i never use my favorite's anyone willing to help me out? I added clubpogo to favorites but when i click on favorite tab i dont see an edit button.  Am i looking in the wrong place?

meadfill

pogo favorites :) add the game then just use your favorites list to get to it

All_the_right_info

This game is for kids under the age of 10, maybe 12. But it is not for adults. O0

meadfill

lol
its ok...its not something i want to sit and just play constantly thats for sure its one of those games thats really fun when you take meds :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview