PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 01:26:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hints on Hearts anyone?

Started by patandmegan,

Previous topic - Next topic

patandmegan

I only have one more badge to get the year badge - it's the winning 30 games at 100 points in Hearts.  It takes forever to win even one game  :(.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!!!!

ME4SPADES_

it is hard on this game but if ya need help to win let me know ok i use 2 puter and 2 browser to get this one i think was the hardest game of all to get

Barbara

Play with a friend who is willing to take all the points.  If you can't find anyone willing to help then you could always double browse, as explained in the Club Center of this site.  If you start to lose you should just stand up and take the winning bot's seat.

patandmegan

Thanks for the advise.  I may just wait on this one until hearts comes up again as a weekly badge so then there will be more people helping each other.

Pat

bubblegum

you could also double browse...with the 2nd account sitting right across from you.  Then, right before the win, the last hand around, qucikly jump seats with the main account to one of the winning seats, you'll take the win.  Worked for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview