PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 09:08:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguins Freezing

Started by HotHarvest,

Previous topic - Next topic

HotHarvest

has this happened to anyone else? it is so odd because it happens so often :o
please tell me this is pogos problem  :-\

Barbara

Absolutely their problem.  Just happened to me 5 seconds ago.

Kashmir6449

Yep same here.  Froze on me 3 times already in about 30 minutes time.

wuzzy

it freezes on me too and i X'ed out of it and i lost my winning streak. ( not that it matters )
it happened to me again yesturday and if u press cnt+alt+dlt and click processes then IE then end progress, it will shut off all IE windows but u wont lose ur streak. atleast i didnt

SweetGirl200405

it froze me while ago ..and i had all the food besides one piece didnt get to grab it thou cuz the stupid game froze me ...pogo needs to get there butt in gear and fix the freezin part in there..lol

butch1286

Roseybud333

Yes it has froze on me as well. . . . .only way to close screen is to control+alt+delete. . . Gets kinda frustrating when u are going for the most expensive fish!!

Betty Boop

Homer

Well the pizza has to get frozen some way.  :P :-[ j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Roseybud333

You are very welcome Betty! Did u check out the rest of the site? They have some nice stuff on there! ;)

themathfairy

I was freezing up a lot so I went and searched pogo help and it said a know issue was the game would freeze if you placed a piece while Bob was still in the act of catching a fish.  Ever since then I have slowed down and let him finish his action and have not froze.  I hope this helps some of you!

Barbara

pink

while im logged in lol, yes it is exactly "waiting for the text" to dissapear after collecting a fish/goodie.  Go fast as you like , except when a "treat" is involved.  Also, the easiest way to rank fast, is the combos... on easy by connecting all fish/goodies at once will get you 100 to 150 points.  Ive yet to see a combo more then 39 points, but i assume on harder level combos, you could reach big scores.     if anyone has had a combo of 5 or more, would like to know what the combo is worth..pretty sure 4 combo is 39 extra per piece (39x4)

hope that wasnt too confusing, ok see ya all-an gl gettin those badges! :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview