PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 05:47:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Recognize Computers?

Started by AdDn8187,

Previous topic - Next topic

AdDn8187

Ok Folks, Please be gentle with the replies to this post ::), and after reading the question when it crosses your mind OMG she has to be blonde you will be absolutly right... a blonde with more than her fair share of blonde moments >:D.  Heres my question... I want to purchase the entire collection of autos from badge help, what I am wondering is if by chance I get busted by a pogo narc or a jealouse player and I loose my account, can I simply just rejoin pogo with another ID and still use my same computer? Or even sign in under my hubby's name?  Or does pogo recognize the puters and ban it for ever??? also If i were to get caught and make another ID and start over can I still use the autos? or redownload them on hubby's puter?  I know these are probably questions that have been asked before but I have not been able to find the answers.  I know i take a chance with the autos.. but nothing ventured nothing gained.. and heck I got the badges once I can get em again.... ;)

Barbara

You are absolutely free to make another Pogo account if you are banned from Pogo.  Use the same computer when doing so, if you wish.

Fuzzy

she had more question there barb.. but it like this.. Yes,Yes,NO,Yes,No

put it this way, yes you can use your hubby ID.. as long u know his password..

Yes you can make a need ID.(Pogo Account) But suguest you try differnt Email.. just in case..  :P

No, each code is for that Auto For that PC.. so you need to get new Codes for that PC to make the Auto work..

Barbara

I am giving myself a demerit and denying myself dessert tonight, sigh.
Note to self: when watching football, focus on football.

Fuzzy

ahh.. no Pudding for tonite.. :-X J/K ;D I do the same when I watch football.. But when Im drinking..  or I have Chocolate Milk running down my shirt.. ::)

AdDn8187

Thank you so much for the answeres and so quickly even.  Off to autoville USA.... gotta get them badges...

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on September 11, 2005, 11:45:09 AM
I am giving myself a demerit and denying myself dessert tonight, sigh.
Note to self: when watching football, focus on football.

I denied myself dessert tonight as well.  Luckily I polished off a carton of Cherry Garcia for dinner.  After that, I didn't really feel like dessert anyway ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview