PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:42:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Almost Got Caught By the Man Himself!

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

Wow, I Just got Lucky!

I already got my Poppit Badge W/O The Auto, So...

I was going to do some Auto on Poppit....

I had just clicked on the Auto, when I noticed a Pogo Lead Programmer in the Room!

I hadthe Auto off Like a bat out Of hell!

I didnt realize they have BLUE SHERRIFF BADGES NOW!

Scarry!

bobby

most of the time when a programmer goes into a game he's just playing not looking for people, but i still don't trust them

Country Lady

Homer

They've had the blue sheriff's badge for quite some time now. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

undercoverangel

LOL, I noticed that badge last night too.  I was playing a different game when a Pogo_"name" came in the room I was in.  Never seen that before in the all time I have played on pogo.  Poor guy got himself stuck with a bunch of people asking him all kinds of questions......The only reason I noticed was the badge.  I normally don't pay any attention at all to chat.

bratsbemykids

everytime i see one of those programmers i put them on my friends list.....that way if they come in the room i see it on my chat......

Madonna

I've noticed only 1 with the blue sheriffs badge...and that was Pogo_Steve. He is borderline stalker, I swear...but this has been over a year ago, when I was in WWW. Oh well. If you see them, they cannot be trusted, because you will get that nasty little 72 hour message shortly after they enter the room :-X.

bubblegum

just so ya know, the last few days Pogo_Ian has been lurking in the penguin blocks rooms

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on September 14, 2005, 11:38:07 PM
Blue Sheriff badges?  Hmm, I haven't see that one yet.

I've posted a picture of what I believe to be the Blue Badge a while back:

So for those interested in what that badge might look like, there ya go!

Fuzzy

I thought it was blue. HEHE ;D Ok.. I,ll look for that badge, hope I on my way out of the room when I do see it. I hate to be in the room when I do see it. :'(

RC

I'm not sure what the "blue sheriff badge" looks like, if someone has a pic of that it'd be nice to post that. For SaintHippo's post, and the picture with it, I  have seen elsewhere that that badge is identified as one for the Word Whomp (or Whackdown) Group Challenge.. the picture is of a bunch of gophers hoisting the trophy, and that badge is the top part of the trophy.. as to when that group challenge may take place, I have no idea. Considering they've only done one of those, and that was a full year ago, and they've been busy poppin out new games every other week, or so it seems. But the fact that a Pogo employee, was using that badge while testing the penguin game, maybe it won't be too far off.

beryvitchy

Quote from: RC on September 17, 2005, 04:13:54 PM
I'm not sure what the "blue sheriff badge" looks like, if someone has a pic of that it'd be nice to post that.

He plopped into the room I was playing in and I remembered that some people didn't know what the badge looked like, so here it is.

PogoNutz

You can trust you car (or auto)
To the man who wears the star (in lotto)
The big blue pogo_person star

(for those old enough to remember the old Texico commercials ;D )

nanners

Do all the 'badges' have the word Pogo connected to their name? i.e. "Pogo-Jim"...or just the badge ?....thanx. just so i can be on the look out... :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview