This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sushi just moves same piece over and over

Started by bethmohr,

Previous topic - Next topic

bethmohr

Just bought Sushi, but it seems to just move the same piece over and over, never making any matches. All my other badgehelp programs work fine.  I've got Windows XP, a T-1 connection, using Foxfire(Mozilla), and MS Java, 32-bit, smooth fonts unchecked, 1280x1024. Tried Sun Java, acts the same.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Homer

It sounds like pogo is changing the games after they are released.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bethmohr

Joshua, If you're out there, we need an update on Sushi!  Mine's bought and paid for, but doesn't work. Thanks!

Notquitecherry

i have sushi trial that i never used until today and it worked great for me (until trial ran out that is lol) anyway here are my specs if it will help anyone else.

windows xp
microsoft vm
1024x768
32 bit
and my smooth edges ARE checked and set to standard.

Don't know if this will help ya'll or not but sure hope it does.  :)

Blu

Mine worked fine too...XP, Java, firefox, 1024x768, 32 bit, smooth edge UNchecked

Blu

bethmohr

Ok, tried checking smooth fonts, no effect. Reduced resolution (very hard to look at) then game made two matches, and went back to moving the same piece over and over again.  Really weird.  I hate this game, too, but despite spending money, might have to get badge the old fashioned way. 

Also, tried switching to SUN java, it didn't work at all after that, coudln't even get it to move pieces around without making matches. Of all the games I've paid for, this is the only one that doesn't work for me. Not too bad a record I guess.

greenflash

i HAVE TO AGREE. i TRIED EVERYTHING TO MAKE THIS WORK. NOTHING HELPED. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL NOT WORK AT ALL ON ANY OF MY COMPUTERS. I TRIED IT ON 6 COMPUTERS. WOULD NOT WORK ON ANY OF THEM. CHANGED RESOLUTION, JAVA, SMOOTH FONTS CHECKED, UNCHECKED, NO WAY CAN I GET THIS TO WORK. I COULD NEVER GET IT TO WORK IN TRIAL VERSION, SO NOT GOING TO BUY IT UNTIL IT WORKS. I REALLY WANT THIS ONE TOO. BADGES ARE SO CUTE.
HAHA

:P

Homer

greenflash

Homer

No problem. I believe the squelchies auto is being worked on. Keep an eye on the BadgeHelp website for an update. ;)

Homer

Swámpßàby §

I had the same problem until I switched from Firefox to Internet Explorer.  The auto worked like a charm after that.  Personally I have found that all of my autos run so much better using I.E. 

greenflash

I use IE. I have tried everything mentioned anywhere is this forum. No luck. It makes a couple of matches then starts baouncing the same piece up and down up and down again until they all fall. Same problem everyone else seems to be having. I did get it to work fine for about 30 minutes, except I had to click the new game button, it would not do it. When it did work for 15 minutes, it was out of the blue. I did nothing differently. I was on AOL, didn't have resolution changed so that it blinded me, nothing. I just tried it and it worked for some reason. So I bought it, big mistake. No way no how can I get this this thing to work. I am also getting errors and it is shutting down. Error is invalid device context (DC) handle. Sushu.exe error, etc.
Joshua...I paid, please fix.   >:(

bethmohr

After reading everyone else's comments, I decided to shut off as many other programs as I could,  and try running Sushi on Explorer, instead of Firefox. It did work this way, but only on "easy", not on medium, which the most recent badge required. It also works only at a dizzying inhuman speed, and won't accept any input from the "slower" bar. (Or else that's just as slow as it will run on my machine). 

I also get the following error message: "Invalid device context (DC) handle."  Does anyone know what this means?  Is it a problem, and how do I fix it?  Everything else in the window is as follows:

Version 1.0
Welcome To Sushi
Connection Type 1
Please wait...
Found Browser Game Window
Invalid device context (DC) handle.

Other than using IE, instead of Firefox, all my settings are as listed when I initially asked the question.  Thanks to everyone who responded.

greenflash

I gave up on this one. All of my friends tried it on their comoputers and no luck. It needs redone.....period... in my opinion.
Just wait until they get it fixed and save yourself the aggravation.   ::)

wattsmyname

I have never had a problem with Sushi. Guess it must just like the set up on my computer.

bethmohr

I agree, although Sushi does work on "easy" when using IE, it still sometimes sticks at certain points in the game.  I also still have the error message about the invalid DC handle, and I have no idea what that means. Seems like most users agree that this one needs an update, Josh. I've purchased about ten autos now, and this is the only one that gives me trouble. That makes me think it has less to do with my computer, and more to do with Sushi.  Thanks all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview