PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:17:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I NEED HELP!!!

Started by canasta1640,

Previous topic - Next topic

canasta1640

Can some one help me with shoot the moon badge?  i will never get it with playing bots plz help someone anyone :'( :-\

Barbara

I can either join you and try to help that way or you could give me your account for a few minutes and I can do it myself.  I've helped 40-ish people in the forum and I have yet to mess up anyones account.   :)  I will PM you my e-mail address. You can only contact me that way.

beanie

Hey Barbara, is there a best way to do it-  since you've done like 40 (wow) maybe you can let me know what is the best way- is it double browsing so that only 2 are in the room?  I have let any auto run with the bots but no luck yet.  I did get the one with 4 Aces but thats it.  Thanks for the info hon.  - you are so sweet to help as many people as you have, I know this must take away time from catching up to our resident Badge Hog King hehe.

ME4SPADES_

hey barbara if u need anothe set in let me know ok will be willing to help
any1 else need help im here as i do help alot of ppl and barbara nice of u to help so many ur a sweetie :-*

Barbara

Quote from: beanie on September 22, 2005, 02:50:13 PM
Hey Barbara, is there a best way to do it-  since you've done like 40 (wow) maybe you can let me know what is the best way- is it double browsing so that only 2 are in the room?  I have let any auto run with the bots but no luck yet.  I did get the one with 4 Aces but thats it.  Thanks for the info hon.  - you are so sweet to help as many people as you have, I know this must take away time from catching up to our resident Badge Hog King hehe.
I will play with you anytime you want a badge.  I will PM you my e-mail addy.  We got the badge.  This person is a great hearts player.  The best method for this is to set up the advanced options to only pass to the player across from you and try to get the Q of spades, A,K,Q....of hearts to them and run with it.  It's really not that hard to do.  It was actually very enjoyable.

canasta1640

yep we got badge in like 10 minutes or less. barbara is the best!!

Barbara

You're so welcome.  I am just glad that you are happy.

beanie

Uh Oh my brain is on autopilot again,  so shoot the moon has to do with hearts?  I love hearts, I thought it had to do with Omaha poker - the star one  :'(,  I'm sorry - I better go learn the badge names again.  Thank you Barbara for being willing to help me, you are truly a great friend.  Thanks again.

Barbara

I am always here for you honey.  E-mail me Beanie, I have a cool cool prez for ya.

HotHarvest

::)can i pretty pleeeeeeeeeaseeeee have that ice cream sundea? >:D >:D

bubblegum

Okay I'm dumb here-I can't figure it out.  How do you PM somebody?

cjdevil

Need to have 50 or more post in order to pm someone

bubblegum

Oh Okay that explains it.....guess I'll have to post some more than.  Thanks a lot.  :)

huggybear

Any hints as to how i can get the win 100 hands in high stakes poker???? Been playing since badge day and still only have 10.  Cant get auto to work  :'(

PogoNutz

If you just have to win the hand then practice against the robots and raise each chance you get to try to get the others to fold.
Otherwise, find a partner in a low stakes room and take turns folding.

huggybear

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview