PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 11:10:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge won twice?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

Can a personal challenge be won twice in the same week? I am working on the World Class Solitare get 20 passport stamps and I already one it but I am still playing can I earn the badge again in the same week?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JENNY28

i did the ba ba bingo badge for 3/4 weeks in a row wanted to c if u could all u get is a x by the badge with the number of times won

Homer

Yes you can do it every week Jenny but butch was asking if it can be done again in the same week. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JENNY28

ahhhh right was just typing  when u posted that i was correcting last post i made

butch1286

PogoNutz

Ok,  straining my brain cells with minimal caffeine in my system (yet), there is only one way I can see this happening.
If it is one of those rare instances where pogo has a marathon weekend and you need one badge to finish out the 2003 or 2004 folder.  You complete the album, then do the badge again as one of your remaining marathon picks. 
Now I must go have a spoon of Folgers crystals  ;)

bubblegum

folgers.......must have folgers....got any donuts to go with that?

RC

From what I gathered, I don't think this was ever possible to do, no matter what the circumstances. In fact, when you do a challenge and finish it, that little dot next to it in the badge album turns red so that you can't do it again that week. They don't even let you do 2 different badges from the same game at the same time in one week, you have to finish one of them first before starting the second one. And you can tell that in the album by one of the badges having an orange dot next to it, like it's on hold. Only ones that are green are the ones that are available to you at a given time.

JENNY28

the red dot means that 35 days hasnt  lapse from when the badge was released the yellow one means that there is a badge ifor a weely callenge to do 1st then when its completed it will then let u do a badge in that game

RC

That's all true, and kinda what I was explaining.. this person wanted to know if they could complete the same challenge in the same week.. not a current one, but a past one. And even tho I'm about 99.999 % sure that's not possible, the only possible way anyone could even do that would be during a badge challenge marathon where they give you the chance to get 3 past badges instead of one. But honestly, I don't really see a point in wanting to do this anyway.. even if it were possible, and you got the badge for one of em, and had 2 more challenges to go, and even if you had completed every other one there is, why go after the same one again in the same week? There are hundreds to choose from, and if you need more challenges, just for something to strive for, pick anything, there are several from the same games if you have certain preferences in that regard. I've had all the challenge badges for a long time now, but I still choose a different personal challenge every week, just to get the extra token bonus for completing it, plus to get that x2 by the badge.. and I always go after something different, I've yet to do one 3x, but I have a whole heck of a lot of em that have that x2 next to em.

moonpetal

You can do a challenge again only if the dot is green....and it will x2.  I finished my texas holdem challenge...and doing a old texas holdem from 2004 that I have already done for my personal challenge. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview