This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grand Prix badge

Started by Kashmir6449,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmir6449

WOOOHOOOO!!!  ;D  ;D  I finally got the Grand Prix badge in Dice Derby!!  And it only took me about 2 1/2 hours to get it too!

I think Pogo may have increased the rate of high jackpot spins, cuz in the 9-lap race about every other JP spin was 500 tokens or better!

I tried getting this badge several times before, but got discouraged after several hours of getting nothing over 600 tokens.  Thank God that's over!  That's gotta be one of the toughest badges to get!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

helpmewin

:D

congratulations!  I had friends do it for me...it took them a few days.   :-X

Kashmir6449

Thanks Homer, Barb, and helpmewin!!!  WOOOHOOO!!!

8)  me sooo happy... heheheh

leeanne172

wtg !!

I may try that one next, I did the 30 win 100 point hearts badge this week, was a killer but got through it .. have to say I truly hate that game now LOL

Motley

I went for the Grand Prix badge this week and it came a lot quicker than I thought it would.  I double browsed, used the second name to hop from car to car (except mine) to tank them so I'd always get the win.  Didn't always get the 600 tokens but I got 6 of the 10 by the time I went to bed and let the auto run, by morning I had the badge.  I am still putting off that 30 wins in Hearts, that one will I have to break down over the 6 days.

Barbara

You and I can work on it together.  I'll let you borrow my Dr Pepper flavored lip gloss.

Motley

LOL...Barb sweetie, you are so lucky I have grown up some.  If you would of offered me that Dr. Pepper flavored lip gloss 20 years ago, I would of ate it.  History repeats itself, my 3 year old ate my Oreo lip gloss a couple of weeks back.  When I finally do that badge, I will be careening into chat begging for you. 

Barbara

You know where to find me honey.  I am always here for you and my gals, Beanie, Betty and my Pigglette. xo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview