PlayBuddy
June 04, 2024, 11:47:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stack'em headaches.

Started by Juniorverse,

Previous topic - Next topic

Juniorverse

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem:
I'll start my hogpile to work on that god forsaken game (I'm at 40 of 50) and after progressing 2 or 3 ranks, i will stop it (Rank 43).  The game window shows my new rank and my profile also shows the new rank (43 of 50).  When I go back to the game later, or switch rooms SHAZAM!  im back at the rank I started (40 of 50).
Whats up with that?
:'(

Barbara

No, this has not happened to me.  It has nothing to do with the auto.  It is clearly a Pogo problem, and they have many.  It is somewhat common for Pogo to misplace your rank progress.  When you leave the Pogo game you should use the "sign out" feature and try to solidify your progress.  Yes, you will have to log back in upon returning.  It beats having to be set back though.

AdDn8187

I have had this happen to me in several games on Pogo... What I do is if I make a new rank I continue to play at least one or two more games to get a little progress to my next rank, after I started doing that I have had no problems with loosing rank.  Stack em is frustrating and boring enough without having to redo ranks. 

Lish

I have heard of people's progress resetting.  That sucks

PogoNutz

It has happened to me but it wasn't a permanent mess up.  Just close your game out and reopen it and you should have your new rank back. (Sometimes you'll need to close it out a couple times and reopen it).  This happens frequently.

Good luck on your stack-em.  I'm finally on rank 49 and about 75 % of the way to 50.

BTW, this has happened to me both when using an auto, and when playing manually.  It is a Pogo issue, but since I get my rank back, it is just a little jolt to wake you up. :)

huggybear

i've had to start penguin blocks, stack em' and word whomp over toooooooo many times to count.  My badges were still there but my progrees wasnt.  I tried going out and reentering the room but no luck.  When i contacted pogo they said well you made it that far you can do it again, good luck.  Needless to say i doubt ill ever finish those games

sleauxmeaux

Don't EVER clear your stats in a ranked game with badges. You get reset to rank 0. :(

huggybear

sleauxmeaux

huggybear

Ouch! sorry to hear that, i did that in fortune bingo and man oh man was i mad needed 13 more bingos for dottie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview