PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:00:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rated Pinochle Games

Started by knp,

Previous topic - Next topic

knp

Does anyone know how many points you get for winning the rated games in Pinochle?  I have played the 100 point games, and sometime I receive 3 points and sometimes I receive only 2 points. Is there something that I'm doing wrong when I only get 2 rather then 3?  I've tried other point games and still received different points. 

Thanks

knp

bratsbemykids

it also depends on how many points you are playing too....a 500 game gets more points than a 250 game...but if you play 2 250 games it evens out....etc.....

PogoNutz

I'm thinking that these will be the last badges I'm going to try for.  I'm just over 270 badges now, so I have a long time before I have to worry about pinochle ;)

vasunlover

Barbara

PogoNutz

Did you do them at the same time, or at different times?

(ok, I realize that this question just begs for a "yes" answer, but hope you'll take pity on the old guy) :)

Barbara

Both.  I built up my rating, then I let Max draw from my rating.  Max became a master first and then I used his rating to make myself a master.  It's actually a very simple process that just takes time.  I still have Master Rating points if you want them Bill.

PogoNutz

Beautiful, thank you very much :)  I'm not quite ready to tackle that one, but if the offer is still there when I am, I'll take you up on it :)

Barbara

My offers to you always stand.  I am here for you when you need me.

PogoNutz

Barbara

buck123

hey u got 900 more pinochles i cane have..... takes forever to get rank 50 and i hate the game anymore ;D O0

PogoNutz

VolsFan

Quote from: Barbara on October 10, 2005, 11:07:00 AM
Both.  I built up my rating, then I let Max draw from my rating.  Max became a master first and then I used his rating to make myself a master.  It's actually a very simple process that just takes time.  I still have Master Rating points if you want them Bill.

Oh my God!  That's a great idea!  Some friends and I have been trying forever to figure out the best way for all of us to get our ratings badges.  Thanks Barbara!

VolsFan

*Angel*

I also need my rank badges and would be willing to help anyone who helps me.  I can double browse and have two accounts.   :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview