PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 12:20:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can't log in to Club pogo

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

Help! I was logged in on my Club Pogo name and then I clicked off the internet to do other things. Now when I go back to pogo it says I am logged in to my Club name but its not Club Pogo. My subscription isn't supposed to end yet what s going on?

bobby

cranky

butch1286

ohh okay. ughhh they need to fix the tarter saucin problems before they try to charge us more for being Club members. Thanks for tellin me no I will just go run around in circles holding scissors screaming going through withdrawl.

bratsbemykids

Pogo hiccup?  Will someone please burp Pogo, so i can get on with my evening......

Country Lady

Thank god it was just a pogo moment.  I thought they had the handcuffs after me.

renco423

well, I came here looking for the pogo phone number - I know that some site has it listed, just cant remember which...

whew! i was starting to majorly freak out because i just installed windows xp pro and before i installed java it was fine and after i installed java it said i was just a plain ole pogo member!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview