PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 11:11:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

YUIOP

Started by S113H,

Previous topic - Next topic

S113H

If there is another post about this I am sorry for repositng I just couldnt find one  :'(

I have downloaded the newer version of yuiop but still can not get it to click new game. It plays the game great but I still have to babysit it so that I can click new game.

Anyone have suggestions on how they have gotten past this?

1) Operating system = Windows XP
2) Browser = Internet Explorer (have also tried mozilla with same results)
3) Color setting = 32 bit etc
4) Screen resolution = 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts = unchecked
6) What Java you are using = msvm
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program I have to click start game , it will finish up the game but then stalls out when it is sime for it to click new game

Homer

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 18, 2005, 07:15:15 AM
The best way to help us if your auto is not working properly is to do this:

Run it and get a screen shot (stop the auto) and save it as a .bmp file and then email it to me at badgehelp@aol.com

When you get the screen shot, stop the auto and use a program like paint shop pro and SAVE IT AS A .BMP file

Attach it to an email and send it to me.

If you have no idea how to do this, here is an instuctions step by step:

Go to:

http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/?prnscr

on the right side of that site u will see gadwin printscreen 3.1
once u have downloaded and saved it to set it up:

1.on the preferences tab make the hot key your printscreen key
   -check-notify end of capture
  -check-preview the captured image
2.under source tab
   - check- full screen
3.under  Destination tab
  -check- send captured area via email
4.under image tab
   - under type of image scroll to->Windows Bitmap(*.bmp)

ok now it will be set up- make sure u have little camera icon in lower toolbar and run your game and auto
when it hangs up, hit your printscreen button,(it will capture info), shut off the auto and minimize game.
    should bring up the email box...send it to badgehelp@aol.com and its done

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Chosen

ahh and Homer comes to the rescue again :)  O0

Country Lady

The same thing happened to me until I set the timer for 2 min.  Now it works like a charm even on the fastest speed.

S113H

Quote from: Country Lady on October 23, 2005, 11:12:05 AM
The same thing happened to me until I set the timer for 2 min.  Now it works like a charm even on the fastest speed.

I have it set for 2 min, 1000 point game and its playing against a bot. is there anything else anyone has have been trying?

groomsy

i was able to run it for awhile but now it just says please start your qwerty game in the browser and when i do it keeps minimizing itself behind the browser

Scarlett

Running on XP I used this auto and loved it!  I set all the settings on the private room screen selecting every button and set my time to play at 45 sec or 1 min.  Within 1 week I had all of these badges because it picked all the larger words.  For those having trouble just keep trying I had issues but suddenly it started working when I clicked all the options and played against the computer. 
Also, some problems can be attributed to wireless connections or any type of connection that lags my wireless system cuts out every so often and I would have to start over.

One hint for the makers I do miss the small auto consoles that would work with Room Rover the style now with Yuiop, Thunderpopper, etc don't allow for that.  But I thank you for the great work anyway.

cdsrna

Hey Homer love this one ran great until this morning. Cant send you a screen shot cause it keeps bouncing lobby up and that is all its doing very frustrating. cleared cache and rebooted still same thing.Had my game up first even.
1) Operating system = Windows XP
2) Browser = Internet Explorer
3) Color setting = 32 bit etc
4) Screen resolution = 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts = unchecked
6) What Java you are using = msvm

Blu

Blu

Anyone else unable to get it to work today? It got me to Gold P now today it just bounces windows.

mrcopyrightuk

i'm having the same prob it keeps kicking you out of the room and when it does that u lose your points if u look ...........

is there going to a an update on this ??????

mama_bear30

yes it does the same for me to i am sorry i dind't see ya wrote about it to i just got done  posting about it lol oh well more to read it worked fine for me up til today

Razzle

Mine stopped working also. it loads just fine then when the game starts it hides behind my table and all the little window of tables opens up and blocks everything then auto stays hidden. I sent in a screen shot so with luck we will know soon what is wrong. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it please let me know too. Thanks.. I had just gotten the 3rd badge too.. (sob)..

gatime

Merlin13

Mine was working till they shut down the site for maint around 09.30 UK time this morning. Tried loads of times over last 4 hours. Glad to see its not just my computer. Its doing the same as everyone elses.

Razzle

I sent the screen shot and it shows all the windows bounced in open mode with yuiop in the background so hopefully that will help us all

Madonna

Quote from: groomsy on October 25, 2005, 03:11:50 AM
i was able to run it for awhile but now it just says please start your qwerty game in the browser and when i do it keeps minimizing itself behind the browser

Mine keeps bouncing behind the lobby too. It was working fine yesterday. I haven't changed any of my settings and for the life of me, I don't know why it chose today to do it. I was just about completed with the entire game :-X.

Madonna

No, mine isn't working either. I think pogo slipped one over on us somehow ???.

mrcopyrightuk

yep mine was ok till they shut down and not nothing :(

Iceman007

same problem here.it was working great till i put it on today

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview