PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:18:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

club pogo prepaid cards

Started by SweetGirl200405,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly312

like i said i have a prepaid mastercard from cvs. I love it!!! i dont see any downside to it .. they do charge u 4.95 a month for handling the card and 4.95 everytime you reload money onto it. but compared to finance charges i think thats nothing, and remember this... Everything you buy with it is paid in full !!!! I love knowing that.

deemega

the card yo get at cvs does take about a week to come but once you buy it you can activate it online and you will get all the info you need to use the card right away!!!!!

holly312

Quote from: deemega on November 05, 2005, 12:38:44 PM
the card yo get at cvs does take about a week to come but once you buy it you can activate it online and you will get all the info you need to use the card right away!!!!!

yes you are right!! I forgot to mention that.. as soon as you activate it you can use it right away online but have to wait a week for the actual card. :o

bubblegum

after buying the reload packet for the card, you do have to call an 800# to attach the money to your account, but haveing to pay 4.95 a month for the card  and 4.95 to put money on it each time....I consider that very little hassle for stuff I need a credit card for..like I said, I do have a couple regular credit cards, but those only get used maybe ever 3 or 4 months for stuff that come up like car repairs or whatever..we use the prepaid card at stores, online, just about everywhere.  I like knowing how much is on there and knowing we can't spend more than we can afford. yes get one.

Roseybud333

How would u recharge one of these pre-paid cards? I don't have a bank account or any other credit cards but it sounds like a good idea. Also I live in the U.P. of Michigan and the only place we have here that I could get one at is Radio Shack or K-Mart has a Western Union. And me and my hubby always have to give someone else money to order us something online and it would be nice to get it ourselves LOL

bubblegum

I don't know how any one eles card works...but, you pay about 10 bucks for the card itself.  Its 4.99 a month to have the card, taken off the balance of the card.  To add money to the card, you buy a reload pack, and that costs 4.95 each time you want to add money to it.  You take the reload pack, call the 1800#, enter your the prepaid credit card#, the verification code from the reload pack, and the money is transfered to the card, then you are free to use it.  I have the greendot master card-their website is http://www.mymccard.com/a/english/index.aspx They do have locations all across the US you can get it from.  Just click on retail locations to find out where.  Hope this helps.

pogohatesme

the cards my local cvs sell are ran through the site www.greendotonline.com  Ironically enough, I went to Target today and magically the cards appeared at my store lol...I bought 2 just incase I need them lol....but am seriously considering this prepaid credit card thing

holly312

Quote from: pogohatesme on November 05, 2005, 04:44:12 PM
the cards my local cvs sell are ran through the site www.greendotonline.com Ironically enough, I went to Target today and magically the cards appeared at my store lol...I bought 2 just incase I need them lol....but am seriously considering this prepaid credit card thing
Its the same card i have but the websight u have is just to tell you about the card and where to buy it etc. but the web sight bubblegum shows is where you go to look up your account past transactions, pending transactions etc...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview