This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

club pogo prepaid cards

Started by SweetGirl200405,

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetGirl200405

has anyone have club pogo cards in there area..my friend use to buy them where she lives but now they dont carry them anymore cuz she cant find them..not even at target anymore where pogo said they would be alaviable at ..

PogoNutz

Quote from: SweetGirl200405 on November 04, 2005, 08:07:45 AM
has anyone have club pogo cards in there area..my friend use to buy them where she lives but now they dont carry them anymore cuz she cant find them..not even at target anymore where pogo said they would be alaviable at ..

Sweetgirl,

You didn't ask so this probably doesn't apply but you know that the target cards are cheaper than the month to month rate, but the annual rates are cheaper still.  Can you go that route?

SweetGirl200405

well i just heard from my friend target is gonna stop selling them and they shipped all the them back to pogo ..and she was purchasing them at her local target stores

bubblegum

why is target not selling them anymore?  that bites the dust.  I use my credit card though and pay for a year at a time. I thought they were selling quite well.

nascarrulz

The 2 Target stores where I'm at have nothing of Pogo's. No cards or any of the to go games for some unknown reason they have pulled everything off the shelves.

They had them last week, I know I purchased 2 for myself and when I went back to get some more for Christmas gifts every thing was gone. And the employees know nothing!!!

bubblegum

of course the employees know nothing.  they never do.  go figure ;D

Snarechick

They may have switched to an automated voice system featuring Madame Dottie- "Welcome back!  If you know the number of your party please dial B9, O72, I19.  When you've completed your call, please ring the gong.  I hear bingo!  Have a nice day."

If that's the case, I'm sure people stopped using them. :D

I haven't seen any of them around my area, but come to think of it...I remember seeing them awhile back and not really paying any attention to them.  I play too much Pogo...see it everywhere...just thought it was a randomly induced Lottso hallucination.

StormShadow

i have been looking for them myself, they used to have them here also but not anymore.  Guess i will have to find an alternate way to renew my membership.............

bubblegum

safeway sells prepaid credit cards, put on there however much you want and it works just like a credit card..

pogohatesme

I don't have a safeway around here.....what the heck is safeway lol....I don't have a credit card or anything like that so I can't use that to get my club and it expires in December!  I was planning on getting more cards in my stocking lol

bubblegum

here in my part of the US, we have a grocery store called Safeway a grocery store chain, and they sell prepaid credit cards.  Also a chain of stores called rite aid sells them.  I also think western union sells prepaid credit cards.

deemega

pogohatesme

no rite aid here either lol....maybe I can check CVS.......or I think Kroger has a Western Union thingy in it

DEANY

you can also use paypal to get club pogo. if you have a bank account you can set it up to take money Right out of that (just a warning don't wait till the last day though it does take a few days to go though)

jamez

walmart here sales prepaid credit cards so does target & walgreens

bubblegum

yes I'm 99% sure western union has prepaid credit cards..I saw a sign in their window one about them...

holly312

I use a pre-paid credit card and it works great!!!!,( no finance charges) i use it for all my online shopping and club pogo for me and my daughter. I live in mass, here they have them at CVS, Walgreens,Radio shack.

pogohatesme

Ok...so I checked at my CVS.  They have a prepaid mastercard.....you pay $9.99 for the card and it takes about a week to get in the mail.  Then everytime you reload it they charge you $4.95.  I didn't think that was a bad deal.  I'm really thinking about getting one.  Has anyone ever seen a downside to them?  It says they're good like for a year unless you don't use it for 60 consecutive days.  I don't think I'd have a problem with that.  But I think it might be a great think with Christmas coming up...would love to do some shopping online lol...Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! 

bubblegum

I have one.  Every payday, (every 2 weeks) I put on my prepaid mastercard $100 bucks.  I use my regular credit cards for emergencies like unexpected car repairs or like last weekend when my fridge went kaput and we needed to buy a new one.  My husband and I use the prepaid credit card for things like pogo, netflix and buying stuff online.  Its really not a bad deal at all.  We love it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview