PlayBuddy
June 03, 2024, 12:40:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how come theres never been a Battle Phlinx challenge?

Started by hallowkween,

Previous topic - Next topic

hallowkween

:-\ this is one of my fav games!

lol wish i could play with the famous barbra!

jamez

avs1roy33

Quote from: Barbara on November 04, 2005, 09:23:13 PM
Gee, I hope we get to play Swashbucks that week too!

I actually like Swashbucks. I'll get your badge for ya Barb, don't worry.

knothead

I don't play battle. I can't stand it. I don't even know what rank I am at.

avs1roy33

Quote from: Barbara on November 04, 2005, 09:58:49 PM
Lol, thanks!  How about if you finish up Battle Phlinx for me then?  I am rank 16/50. meaning that I have a long long way to go.

Um, no thanks! I think i'm in rank 2 in that game. Hope you see light at the end of the tunnel soon.

bobby

battlephlinx doesn't have a badge because it's only been out for 2 1/2 months give it time and they will make an impossible challenge

caroline196

there is a battlephlinx challenge in the pipeline,not sure when this will be though >:D

Lish

Quote from: Barbara on November 04, 2005, 09:23:13 PM
I am playing Battle Phlinx now.  I pray they never have a challenge for this stink bomb of a game. I am sure Pogo will give us one sooner or later.  Gee, I hope we get to play Swashbucks that week too!
ROFL  I agree with you there!  Then we might even be able to play Pebble Beach Golf too!

bubblegum

well lets see, qwerty been out far less than 2 1/2 months and we already had a weekly badge...sweeper been out less than a month and we have  a weekly challange comeing up for it...so why not battle phlix?

Lish

Quote from: Barbara on November 05, 2005, 07:53:28 AM
I can't believe I heard about the Pebble Beach Golf glitch after I spent 3 days getting that badge.

I didn't know there was a glitch for it- I have never played it.  Care to share how I can find out about this glitch?

janet

Quote from: Lish on November 05, 2005, 03:59:45 PM
Quote from: Barbara on November 05, 2005, 07:53:28 AM
I can't believe I heard about the Pebble Beach Golf glitch after I spent 3 days getting that badge.

I didn't know there was a glitch for it- I have never played it.  Care to share how I can find out about this glitch?

I think I read somewhere that you just hit the ball out of bounds every single time and it will give you a jp spin at the end.  Not positive about this though.

outlawdave

yes if you hit the ball out of bounds every time u will get a jp spin and credit for badge play the game 2 time that way and you will get the badge

bubblegum

any idea why pogo has never had another pebble beach golf badge? Just wondering

bubblegum

oh, okay that makes sense.  that game makes my puter freeze up anyway, not sure if I'll ever go for that badge, but thanks for the hint.

gigi

I'll be sending in requests on ebad myself if pogo decides to make Stellar a challenge :P I just can't figure that out.... so I don't enjoy it.  I enjoy most of the games on pogo..... all except'n for the stupid ones hahahahahaha

PogoNutz

Quote from: gigi on November 06, 2005, 12:34:53 PM
I'll be sending in requests on ebad myself if pogo decides to make Stellar a challenge :P I just can't figure that out.... so I don't enjoy it.  I enjoy most of the games on pogo..... all except'n for the stupid ones hahahahahaha

No worries gigi.  If they make a weekly challenge for Stellar, lmk and I'll do it for you.  I'd say it is one of my top 4 favorites (Stellar, QWERTY, Jungle Gin and Canasta)

Bill

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview