Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The new auto for Stellar Sweeper

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

:(

I don't like the new auto that replaces Space Vac!  It doesn't have the glitch option (did pogo fix it so the glitch doesn't work?)  and it's not solving every puzzle like the old auto did!  WAH!  It keeps saying something about it's not sure what the next move is to make so it's making a random move and then it loses the game.   :(

kandykanas

Is anyone having trouble with the upgrade I went to upgrade and it says I need to register it I have already bought the first auto  just wondering what to do thanks

princess

You HAVE to upgrade this one...  this is the message I get when I try to run the old auto

BadgeHelp has discontinued this product. Please visit http://www.badgehelp.com/ and download StarSweeper the free upgrade to this product.
:(

Mike are you saying space vac still works for you?

Betty Boop

DEANY

Does anyone know why they disabled it?

kandykanas

That is the same message I am getting and It also says I need to register humm I had the old auto why do I need to re register on a upgrade any help would be great thanks

jamez

as i was told growing up if its not broken dont fix it i dont like joshuas autos only because 2 reasons it dont give u a fare amount of time to try it out & the other it makes u install it all over your comp i perfer the auto maker who made aces up & world class thats just my personal choice

princess

Oh great and almight powers-that-be at badgehelp... any chance we can have space vac back?  Pretty please?! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Tina123

Played one game and it ran through OK in hard mode. That was good. Closed it, and went to something else. Came back to Star Sweeper and it's already expired, after just the one game. Hmmmmm.
Well, I emailed for the new serial number.
Just waiting on that, cause this is one game I DON'T LIKE TO PLAY.
Gotta have the auto, any auto for this game.

HEY: Post number two. Now you've got me started, I'll never shut up. Pandora's Box.

princess

I ran the new auto and it never finished a game.  It ran out.  I have the new code but haven't been back to try it.  I dont like that it doesn't finish every game.  The old auto finished every game with a perfect score.

princess

Ok, I just went and played about 10 minutes with the new auto and it doesn't do the glitch thing where you get double points toward your rank.  It doesn't refresh the game like the old auto did.  It still wouldn't finish a game for me til I moved it from hard to easy and then it would finish the game.  On hard it kept saying it couldnt find a move and was making a random move, I would lose and the poor guy banged his forehead!   :(

Madonna

This new stellar sweeper auto is absolutely atrocious. There is no glitch button or nothing. I played one game and it lost. And i was using the old version with the glitch and it worked beautifully..now this. This hardly wins, and when it does, it takes 5 minutes to finish it. And to top it off, it's the type of auto that has to minimize your screen...i hate that! Oh well, i'm almost finished with the game, so i guess i'll have to live with it ???.

BadgeHelpOscar

There will be an update out shortly to fix this. Look for it in a day or 2.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

And as the other updates (mahjong, freecell, etc....) we will try to exceed expectations. I do apologize for programs like Mahjong not being update for a year. It won't happen again
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sarasara1111

hey oscar i know everyone is telling you about the replacement, the pain of having to wait for a new reg code and the game - but one thing they havent said - the frigging blinking notices have got to stop - that is so annoying to have it flashing on your screen like that - wtf blinking lights make me postal hahaha  :o 
i miss my space vac
no democarcy
no vote
???
:-[
:'(

BadgeHelpOscar

sarasara1111

i double clicked on the blinking bar and a "landmark form" came up - i have no idea what to do now - when i clicked the red X it froze so i had to get out of it - this is in the game wordjong - i cannot try the new stellar one cos of waiting on new reg code

BadgeHelpOscar

Be on the lookout in a week or so for the non flashing updates.

Cherry

Starsweeper is horid!!! If you try to play fast the whole screen goes crazy and tough to get it to stop!! It probably wouldnt be so bad if it would win a game, but it didn't!! Spacevac worked excellent!! Why the change from good to bad? I don't get it!! Now I wish I would have used spacevac constant so that I would have gotten good play in.  :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview