PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:48:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpot Winners

Started by silvrcraze,

Previous topic - Next topic

silvrcraze

I've been looking into a bunch of things about Pogo and them denying people their Jackpots for "auto use" or banning them even those with hardly any badges or tokens. 

I got to checking out the most recent winners.  I didn't go through all of them because I got bored and irritated but a lot of the ones I had seen had excessive amounts of tokens and rank badges too close to each other to be played by hand.  They had their $$ badge and everything. 

Quite a few accounts are less than a month old and even a couple were less than a few days old when the jackpot was won.

I'm glad they at least exist.  I just find it odd how they pick and choose (and are basically guessing) who to accuse of using a cheat.  It's one thing if it's obvious, like have 10 million tokens on an account that's pretty new or someone who almost finishes a whole game in a day but I don't get how they work.  Even reading the letter to the editor thing shows what stupid ways they have of guessing who's using an auto.  I know how to spell alot of words for Qwerty but do I know the meaning?  HAHA....no.  Half the time I just fill it in til it looks right and it lets me enter it.  Also, playing all these word games on here you get to know words but I don't run to the dictionary to find out their meaning.  Their computers don't always use simple words either.  Most people don't know the meaning of many of those words.  Chine, it's a word but I don't have a clue what it means!  I don't use it and I've never heard anyone use it. 

Autos or not I will never win anything and if I do I'm sure they will deny it anyways.

Julie

I don't understand Pogo's logic when it comes to denying prizes for alleged auto use, I'm beginning to think they guess as well.  Some people have reported here in the past that they were denied a prize because of auto use and these people claim they weren't using one.  Then people have said they use autos and got their prizes  ???  As for Qwerty I was doing the same thing at first just slotting in letters until the enter button lit up...then the auto came out  ;D

~TJ~

Yeah i have noticed that pogo loves to pay an account that is not very old at all, or have had an acoount for many years with little earned badges,an low token balance...And my take on that is, why would pogo pay someone that is on here all the time , they got em hooked, they pay the "Newbie's" to get the word out where these people have won money for playing games, thus getting more people to pay for there games at a higher monthly or yearly fee,,, # 2 why would the CEO let em pay out,,,, that just cuts into his year end and quarterly bonuses

number1pogocheater

I played pogo for 4 years won a jackpot while using an auto and got the check.

janet

I read the Jackpots are an expense of their own.  If a payment is refused, it goes back into that specific account.  That means it would not affect their bottom dollar.  Maybe one day one of us will win it.  Let's see how many years do I have left to live?

Badgebish

Pogo does have a sense of humor, I won a $5.00 prize in qwerty....I had the badge for like 2 weeks..Pogo removed it. I have been a memeber for years. I have noticed that my fellow auto runners have won also... I think about 5 in the past month. The badge is gone.. But, it's under winnings.. Is this their way of marking us??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview