PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:14:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I cant find the thread for this so i am sorry for the repeat. I have to win the 2003 challenge where you have to win 600 tokens 10 times. Which races are the best...6 or 9 laps???

buck123

im having trouble with that one to i dont understand how u get 600 tokens.... u finish first u get 250 tokens i think where do u get the other 400

Spice It Up

That one took me 3 weeks to do. It is a challenge in itself just to win then you get a spin under 600. It sucks. A challenge should be something that is in your control whether you win or lose. We can't control the spins, so how is that a challenge. >:(

*Angel*

9-lap games are the best for this.  You have to get a good jackpot spin to get enough tokens.  It takes some work but it is possible.

Spice It Up

9 laps never worked for me I kept getting the same spins. I say do the 6 lap one cause you can get more games over with faster. Thay have the same spins. I played the 9 lap one a bunch and always got 450 or 300. Gave up and went back to 6 laps and finally got badge. That was the last one to get for 2003. Soooooooooo glad it is over. :D

Country Lady

I got that badge for my daughter.  I double browsed with two computers and made everone else lose.  Took some time, but it worked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview