PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 06:24:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades Help Needed Again.

Started by ProudDadOfOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudDadOfOne

i have 2 spades challenges and 2 high stakes poker badges to finish my 2005 challenges. I can get the ones for high stakes, becasue the auto dont play right, which is ok, because i know that they are very busy upgrading other autos. Although the only problem i have with Deuces Wild is it dont click on amte, but it will play when i click it, but i cant sit at the computer all day, I have a son that keeps me busy. If someone could tell me what could be wrong with it, it would be appreciated. I have windows xp home, ie6,1024x768 resolution, smooth stuff unchecked, and MSVM java, it will sit there unless i click ANTE, then it will play, but like i said i cant babysit it all day. All i need help getting is both of the Spades, but it wouldnt let me activate both at once, so i can only get one at a time. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated, thank u very much.

persistence

You might want to download sun java.I was having problems with the autos running real slow or not working and did that and then they were great....altho while trying to run my auto in word whomp pogo kept freezing up.But will work on that later.    ENJOY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview