PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 03:23:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flight Attendant Problem

Started by haylee,

Previous topic - Next topic

haylee

I am just trying out the new Flight Attendant cheat, and it keeps starting a new game, and says that my Click Speed is too fast. I have it down the slowest point, and the cheat, only plays so long and resets. I also doesn't use the grab feature, by itself.  I played 10 games and won none.

Any ideas?

Windows XP
IE6
Sun Java
1280x1024

Haylee

galaxy2010

I think it quits the games it cant win even in the middle.

haylee

I am sure it is just some setting on my puter that i don't have right or something. 

I have a knack for making things harder than they have to be.

LOL
Haylee

Jinx55

ME4SPADES_

same here just start new game i have tried both flight plan and flight asst same spec  and screen size 1024x768

Mary

same here niether of mine work either does the same thing yours is doin sent screen shots but still broke  :'(

haylee

Seems odd that i would have to change my screen resolution, have never had to do it for any other cheat.

Haylee

ME4SPADES_

does any1 know if the wcs going to be fix i have tried both and they dont work i have slow the speed down to the lowest setting on both

muncherPOGO

1024x768 resolution
smooth edges unchecked
windows xp sp1
internet explorer browser
cable modem
microsoft vm

i have problem with flight attendent it just moves my cursor then hits new game help me please 911 ;D

Jinx55

muncher:
Try Sun Java...all my specs are same as yours except the Java and it works great  ;D Good Luck

patandmegan

Mine same as muncher and I have Sun Java - the flight attendant won't serve me coffee, tea or play with me :(

Pat

muncherPOGO

foxx

i know you are all probably tired of hearing me say this...but try using Mozilla Firefox as your browser...works like a charm for me... (Sun Java).

Mary

where do you get sun java????? ill try anything to get these to work been broke for weeks  :'(

Jinx55

Quote from: mama on December 20, 2005, 11:01:57 PM
where do you get sun java????? ill try anything to get these to work been broke for weeks  :'(
There's a download link in the Club Center....(get to the club center from the top of Pcheats home page)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview